X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bravestarr
    Museum Super Collector
    • Mar 26, 2017

Star Trek Corgi or Dinky

Hello does anyone colect these in the forum?
  • Klosterheim
    Persistent Member
    • Mar 23, 2013

I love the Dinky U.S.S. Enterprise Starship with the Shuttlecraft that comes from out of the bottom of the hull.

Comment

• SKotK
      Career Member
      • Mar 11, 2014

Originally posted by Klosterheim
      I love the Dinky U.S.S. Enterprise Starship with the Shuttlecraft that comes from out of the bottom of the hull.
      They used to have one of these in a glass case at the Sears store near me when I was a kid, and I ogled it longingly. Never did get one, although I did wind up getting the Enterprise model kit (which I promptly broke).

A year or two ago I had a chance to buy a really nice one in a box, so I jumped on it. Didn't realize it was the UK version, but oh well. Nice to have one at last.

--SKot
      Look what happens when you aren't allowed to play with "dolls"...

WANTED: partly-unsealed or bubble-damaged carded Romulan + unbroken plant trap from Mission to Gamma VI

Comment

• Klosterheim
        Persistent Member
        • Mar 23, 2013

Originally posted by SKotK
        They used to have one of these in a glass case at the Sears store near me when I was a kid, and I ogled it longingly. Never did get one, although I did wind up getting the Enterprise model kit (which I promptly broke).

A year or two ago I had a chance to buy a really nice one in a box, so I jumped on it. Didn't realize it was the UK version, but oh well. Nice to have one at last.

--SKot
        Ahh! Very cool! It's a nice toy and seems fairly sturdy.

One of the best things about AMT U.S.S. Enterprise model kits, though, is that it had enough decals to put any Starship name on it. And it even made broken models useful to have around as battle damaged Federation ships.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎