Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Disney Infinity designs to become articulated action figures in new Toybox line

Star Wars, Marvel and Pixar characters. Coming November 3.

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • sprytel
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 26, 2009

Those look like a lot of fun. I always loved the aesthetic of the Disney Infinity... but making them as an articulated action figure, I think I'm sold.

Comment

• Falstaff13
      Persistent Member
      • May 28, 2008

I wonder if we'll get Disney itself, such as the Pirates of the Caribbean, he asks, hopefully (but what he really wants and knows is not coming is a Lone Ranger).
      Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
      Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Comment

• enyawd72
        Maker of Monsters!
        • Oct 1, 2009

More weirdly proportioned blocky looking figures with giant hands and feet...no thanks.

Comment

• SKotK
          Career Member
          • Mar 11, 2014

Originally posted by enyawd72
          More weirdly proportioned blocky looking figures with giant hands and feet...no thanks.
          I'm with you on that. Never could stand out-of-proportion toys, and I always hated things like bobble-heads even when I was little. Heck, I even hated the Mego Star Trek phaser battle set back in the day because the guns were so ridiculously oversized. Can't stand oversized things, "super-deformed", Funko Pops, or any of those kinds of things.

However, if other people like them then hooray for them. I won't stand in their way, and I *certainly* won't be competing with them in the marketplace for that stuff.

Get off my lawn with your giant head!

--SKot
          Look what happens when you aren't allowed to play with "dolls"...

WANTED: partly-unsealed or bubble-damaged carded Romulan + unbroken plant trap from Mission to Gamma VI

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

In package picture.

I like the animated designs. I'll be picking up original trilogy figures if they get made.
            You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• The Bat
              Batman Fanatic
              • Jul 14, 2002

I'd like to see them do The Incredibles!
              sigpic

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                Verbose Member
                • Mar 7, 2004

I love the designs of the Infinity figures, so I'm glad to see these.

Chris
                sigpic

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
                  Often invisible
                  • Jul 18, 2002

Yeah, I had to resist buying the statues. I really like the animated style of these and I also like that they look as tho Marvel, Star Wars, and Disney are of the same universe. It's the same thing I like about Mego.
                  Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• Werewolf
                    Inhuman
                    • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by The Bat
                    I'd like to see them do The Incredibles!
                    I'd be surprised if they didn't.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎