• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fun guy
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 24, 2011

Dc comics multiverse action figures

Here are the following dc comics multiverse action figures I want to see:
    the characters featured in batman:return of the caped crusaders and batman versus two-face
    the classic golden age dc comics characters,as they appeared between 1938 and 1949
    the classic pre-crisis silver age,forever evil,and justice league:crisis on two earths versions of all five crime syndicate members
    the golden age blue beetle
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

And... I like pie.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• warlock664
      Persistent Member
      • Feb 15, 2009

Originally posted by thunderbolt
      And... I like pie.
      Hey!
      That's my line!

Comment

• LordMudd
        Persistent Member
        • Aug 22, 2011

Hey! That's my Pi!

CCC.

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by warlock664
          Hey!
          That's my line!
          Gots to be faster.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• spockoda
            Museum Super Collector
            • Jan 14, 2018

What scale is being discussed here, the 7" or the 3.75"? Anyhow, I'm not real big into superhero figures but I had to buy the 7"(or are they 6")Super Friends Batman and Green Lantern as I was a comic book junkie back in the 70's and 80's and I wouldn't mind having some good versions of some of the comic book characters in their classic outfits.

Comment

• fun guy
              Veteran Member
              • Apr 24, 2011

Originally posted by spockoda
              What scale is being discussed here, the 7" or the 3.75"? Anyhow, I'm not real big into superhero figures but I had to buy the 7"(or are they 6")Super Friends Batman and Green Lantern as I was a comic book junkie back in the 70's and 80's and I wouldn't mind having some good versions of some of the comic book characters in their classic outfits.
              The 6"Scale.also,I Would like to see the comic book characters in their classic outfits.

Comment

• fun guy
                Veteran Member
                • Apr 24, 2011

Will any new and upcoming dc comics multiverse 6"action figures be revealed at toy fair 2018?

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                  Verbose Member
                  • Mar 7, 2004

I was wondering the same thing. There is absolutely no coverage on any of the usual sites. I saw a snippet of a photo of a new Batman playline, but it looks like 5"?

Chris
                  sigpic

Comment

• Grayson66
                    • Sep 5, 2015

Some pics up now at Toyark, sorry I don't know how to link. Not a lot but what's there looks good. Spoiler, Beast Boy, new Kid Flash, Harley and Bizarro. All are exclusives to various retailers.

Comment

• ovenmitt
                      Persistent Member
                      • May 26, 2009

And die-cast Injustice Superman and Batman GameStop exclusives and DeVito Penguin proto. No new regular C&C wave.

Where is Lynda Carter Wonder Woman that was shown online leak with Kilmer Batman and Shipp Flash?

Multiverse is a let down. Mattel needs to lose DC license. Maybe Hasbro will still buy Mattel and we'll get DC Legends.

DC Collectibles saved Toy Fair with DC Essentials and Doomsday Clock 7" action figures. On DCC Facebook page there is a 30 minutes Toy Fair interview video with Jim Fletcher showing all DCC TF items. At the end when DC Essentials figures are covered Jim says there are a TON more in the works to be shown at SDCC!

Comment

• Grayson66
                        • Sep 5, 2015

I was wondering where Lynda Carter Wonder Woman was as well but since these figures are not in the same scale as the rest of the line I'm not sure I'll be buying any. I'm not sure I'll be buying any DC Essentials either. I was collecting their 7" New 52 figures when they stopped producing them and started the Icons line. I was glad they were now longer restricting themselves to New 52 characters and designs but not happy about the change in scale. I started collecting the Icons anyway, then they ended up cancelling figures I was looking forward to and ultimately the entire line in favor of DC Essentials changing scale again. While I would have like to have seen more new figures from Mattel, this year we're getting the previously shown Batwoman, Vixen, Jessica Cruz, Simon Baz and Ray among others so I have to say I have more faith in Mattel than DC Collectibles at this point.

Comment

• fun guy
                          Veteran Member
                          • Apr 24, 2011

At some point,here are the following dc multiverse 6"action figures I want to see:
                          the golden age justice society of America circa 1940-1949
                          the golden age Fawcett and quality heroes
                          the dc rebirth versions of aquaman,cyborg,and green lantern hal Jordan
                          the silver age pre-crisis and new 52 era versions of all five crime syndicate members
                          superman as seen in action comics#1000

Comment

• LordMudd
                            Persistent Member
                            • Aug 22, 2011

Originally posted by fun guy
                            Here are the following dc comics multiverse action figures I want to see:
                            the characters featured in batman:return of the caped crusaders and batman versus two-face
                            the classic golden age dc comics characters,as they appeared between 1938 and 1949
                            the classic pre-crisis silver age,forever evil,and justice league:crisis on two earths versions of all five crime syndicate members
                            Funko did a first appearance Superman. It was in their subscription box which, THANK GOD!!!, are being discontinued.

CCC.

Comment

• fun guy
                              Veteran Member
                              • Apr 24, 2011

Here's hoping more dc multiverse 6"action figures are revealed at SDCC 2018

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎