X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddgaff1132
    Persistent Member
    • Oct 3, 2007

Silly Musings.... Penguin

So, I am suffering an over abundance of naked MEGO penguins. A temporary cure was to slap a WOZ bodysuit on one just to lessen the nooditty around here.
    To tell the truth, I am digging the look. Mind you I still love the screen print, cartoony look of the original Pengy bodysuit. The sewn accent look of the Wizards bodysuit gives it some cool pazzazz
    Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
    MEGO MOTORS
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Hmm. I've often considered taking the WOz bodysuit apart: Dyeing the trousers & replacing the vest.

I was also hoping FTC might do a rerelease in that vein, but...
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• William Vafai
      Museum Super Collector
      • Oct 14, 2017

Originally posted by ddgaff1132
      So, I am suffering an over abundance of naked MEGO penguins. A temporary cure was to slap a WOZ bodysuit on one just to lessen the nooditty around here.
      To tell the truth, I am digging the look. Mind you I still love the screen print, cartoony look of the original Pengy bodysuit. The sewn accent look of the Wizards bodysuit gives it some cool pazzazz
      Show us a picture.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎