Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mikey
    Verbose Member
    • Aug 9, 2001

I had to FF through all of Carl's letter readings --- just couldn't take it.

Comment

• YoungOnce
      Career Member
      • Aug 29, 2007

Ok, I'm calling this... Eugene is going to sabotage the bullets that the Saviors use in their ambush. They spent too much time having Eugene explain to Gabriel why the bullets have to be flush and what would happen if they weren't. Then the speeches to him why he was a coward and his instructions to Gabriel to fill the bullets just as he instructs. Dwight's plan failed. There's no one else to save them. It will be Eugene's bullets to the rescue and thus his redemption.

Comment

• emeraldknight47
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 20, 2011

Did anyone else catch Christian Serratos on TALKING DEAD? Hubba Hubba!!!!
        sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• Hector
          el Hombre de Acero
          • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by emeraldknight47
          Did anyone else catch Christian Serratos on TALKING DEAD? Hubba Hubba!!!!
          Yeah, she’s pretty fine...

sigpic

Comment

• Hector
            el Hombre de Acero
            • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by Mikey
            I had to FF through all of Carl's letter readings --- just couldn't take it.
            I wanted too...so bad...but wanted to listen to his stupid voice because I’m stupid myself...glutton for punishment...

sigpic

Comment

• Hector
              el Hombre de Acero
              • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by hedrap
              I have a feeling they're going to kill Rosita and Eugene together, ala Vasquez and Gorman.
              Would love to see Xenomorphs decimate those weak arze Walkers...

sigpic

Comment

• johnnystorm
                Hot Child in the City
                • Jul 3, 2008

Simon snapping his jaws on the fence was cool!

Comment

• Gorn Captain
                  Invincible Ironing Man
                  • Feb 28, 2008

I went FF through all of the speeches, so for me Eugene barfing was the highlight of the episode. It's also a fine example of how I feel about TWD right now.
                  "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• Mikey
                    Verbose Member
                    • Aug 9, 2001

edited --- wrong thread

Comment

• Gorn Captain
                      Invincible Ironing Man
                      • Feb 28, 2008

Rumor has it, that at the end of the season for both TWD and Fear TWD, the storylines will come to a conclusion, leading to a full reboot in the next season. Anybody know something more?
                      Supposedly, this new storyline would be a fresh start, so "you don't have to know anything about previous seasons".
                      Hmmm...
                      "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• hedrap
                        Permanent Member
                        • Feb 10, 2009

^If that's correct, how is Rick not dead? His entire character is baggage, and I could swear Lincoln and Reedus were up after S9.

I'm guessing it means we're done with Gimple and AMC's obsession with Lost serialization cliffhangers.

I've also been wondering if Morgan's transference is going to be something akin to Lost, where he dies on TWD and we travel through his consciousness to when he encountered Fear. If the reset for both is true, then Morgan's "everybody dies" talk was foreshadowing.

I'm holding to Kang's comments about getting back to the series highpoint; the travel days of the Prison/Terminus/Alexandria. The Commonwealth makes for a good plot device and I could see the Whisperers being a mid-season encounter. You could also jam the Fear survivors into Commonwealth as it's supposed to hold 50K people. The two series could be separate and intertwine by showing how Rick's group action effect people not associated with him but the audience knows.

Comment

• Mikey
                          Verbose Member
                          • Aug 9, 2001

IMO they should just cancel the entire franchise and let it end with the little dignity that still remains.

The Zombie craze has ended

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                            Eloquent Member
                            • Jan 19, 2008

I didn't know the comic is still being produced.
                            Last edited by LonnieFisher; Apr 15, '18, 11:15 PM.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                              Muddling through
                              • Oct 4, 2008

season finale wasn't bad. it did feel like it was a little rushed though with the saviors quickly surrendering. I did not watch the Fear premier yet, past my bedtime, LOL

Comment

• hedrap
                                Permanent Member
                                • Feb 10, 2009

Just a badly produced season.

Imbalanced storylines with emphasis placed on the wrong moments. Just consider, wth was the point of Jadis or the female tribe subplots? Building Simon up then killing him arbitrarily?

I think Chandler wanted to leave, surprised Gimple and Kirkman, and they had to revise everything accordingly.

The other glaring point from the finale; the obviously alternate take insert scenes. I'm betting they shot a a few versions of Maggie and Negan dying - she kills him, he kills her, they kill each other, both survive - depending on their contract status. Because the scene of Maggie with Jesus and Daryl...they didn't shoot that together. When Maggie's talking, That's a double in the chair for Jesus, and Daryl's Boba Fett moment is a cutaway insert. Then the scene with Negan, Rick, Michonne and Sadiq is a makeshift set which is lit to look like the infirmary room.

Fear was better in that the characters, tone and composition was very different. It felt more like the first act of a movie.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎