X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • megoapesnut
    The name says it all!
    • Dec 3, 2007

Originally posted by Hector
    And how many seasons has Maggie been pregnant? Yeah, I know, time elapses differently than the episodes, but this is getting laughingly ridiculous...
    It's amazing how much Rick's daughter has grown in the time that Maggie has been pregnant and she keeps getting THINNER!

Comment

• Gorn Captain
      Invincible Ironing Man
      • Feb 28, 2008

Originally posted by megoapesnut
      It's amazing how much Rick's daughter has grown in the time that Maggie has been pregnant and she keeps getting THINNER!

It's probably just a touch of indigestion. One big burp, and Maggie will be back to normal again....
      "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• Mikey
        Verbose Member
        • Aug 9, 2001

Wish one of these people would come up with the revelation to GO TO CANADA -- where zombies freeze stiff in the winter time.

Comment

• Hector
          el Hombre de Acero
          • May 19, 2003

I’ve been suggesting that for years, Mikey...

At least they get to rest a few months outta the year, lol...
          sigpic

Comment

• Hector
            el Hombre de Acero
            • May 19, 2003

I feel nothing for Rick on losing his son. EVERYBODY in that world has lost loved ones...EVERYBODY.

Get over yourself, Rick...

Go Negan!

sigpic

Comment

• Mikey
              Verbose Member
              • Aug 9, 2001

Lately my fav character on Walking Dead is any generic zombie.

No lousy back stories, no endless contemplational videos ... Just pure unadulterated hunger (see Little Shop of Horrors) Bring on the meat!

Comment

• Gorn Captain
                Invincible Ironing Man
                • Feb 28, 2008

Frozen zombies.
                Best idea ever.
                Each winter you can take your time, removing heads.
                "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• Hector
                  el Hombre de Acero
                  • May 19, 2003

After last week’s decent episode...tonight it went back to abysmal again.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                    el Hombre de Acero
                    • May 19, 2003

That kid is an even worse actor than Carl ever was...I can’t stand him.

Morgan, please go to Fear the Walking Dead already, I’m sick and tired of your shtick, it got old two years ago.

Maggie is a horrible leader...and news flash, still pregnant, lol.

My god...everybody must have a hearing problem or are just really heavy sleepers, lol.

One episode ago, Tara wanted Dwight dead, now she worships him, lol.

I don’t know why I keep doing this to myself...

P.S. Good news though...Jesus only had about 30 seconds of screen time, yeah!!!!!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                      Muddling through
                      • Oct 4, 2008

LOL, somehow I knew you would post something along those lines Hector. But yeah, that kid is really annoying. why would he even have a key for the lock? worst security ever. who guards the prisoners? anyone could climb out of that pen.

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
                        valar morghulis
                        • Mar 8, 2005

Originally posted by Hector
                        After last week’s decent episode...tonight it went back to abysmal again.
                        Totally agree.

Also, it's been obvious since his first appearance in the pen that they're setting up the curly-haired Savior sweetheart guy to be Maggie's new love interest..

Comment

• johnnystorm
                          Hot Child in the City
                          • Jul 3, 2008

Oh, yeah, him and Maggie will be an item. And seriously, no one is on guard anywhere in that house? You have a hospital area full of wounded patients and no one watching to make sure no body dies and turns during the night? And as for the "prison", again no one watching, the kid has the key, but really all those men in there and they never pulled down the chicken wire fencing? I've had dogs get out of our yard easier!

I was so hoping that dumb kid got eaten...does that make me a bad person?

And Morgan...now he's seeing things. So tired of him and his multiple personalities...crazy, sane, pacifist, killer, nuts again. Ugh. Sadly though, when he leaves to Fear, they'll just saddle Carol or Daryl with this same thing. In fact, I bet Carol starts flipping back to "I can't deal with this" mode by Season's end, especially since she had to kill the guy who was her boyfriend for 1/2 an episode last year.

And Tara. What a maroon. I half expected her to blow her brains out last night because she might have got sick from Dwight's arrow ( and Sorry, but the infection doesn't spread that way anyhow). Nice that Dwight pegged her with a clean arrow to "save" her from Simon, but then again HE COULD HAVE JUST SHOT SIMON since no one else was around! But then, we are saving Simon for Lucille since he disobeyed Negan, right.

Comment

• drquest
                            ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
                            • Apr 17, 2012

How about a walker falling down a flight of stairs and no one asleep where it falls wakes up? Or how about no one yells out when they are being eaten by a walker?

Lots of goofy stuff in this episode.... The kid with the machine gun and the key to the prisoner pen??
                            Danny(Drquest)
                            Captain Action HQ
                            Retro shirts and stuff
                            More retro shirts
                            Stuff For Sale

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
                              valar morghulis
                              • Mar 8, 2005

Originally posted by johnnystorm
                              Nice that Dwight pegged her with a clean arrow to "save" her from Simon, but then again HE COULD HAVE JUST SHOT SIMON since no one else was around!
                              My wife said the same thing.

Comment

• hedrap
                                Permanent Member
                                • Feb 10, 2009

So...how did Carol not become infected? She put her hands right in Tobin's bloody chest. Am I supposed to believe she has no small cuts, anywhere?

Or is about the quantity of blood an open wound comes in contact with? But if that's the case, then everybody who had their wounds dressed should have been plagued but not dead, more like Gabriel.

Last night was a huge missed opportunity to add a new layer. I thought it would've been cool if the infected fell into different states of zombiness. When you look at Negan's "alive, dead or somewhere inbetween", I thought that's where they were headed. As if Tobin became Bub from Day of the Dead; an undead who could communicate and wasn't bent on eating living people. What the hell would you do with a group like that? IIRC, that was Romero's original plan for Twilight of the Dead, the living were no longer threatened by the dead because they had become skeletal. The survivors were split between exterminating them or managing their decline.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎