Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 691011

Thread: The Walking Dead: Season 8

Images
    Only way that's happening is if Kirkman is pushed aside. Strange irony: the creator didn't realize his own material wouldn't translate cleanly to another medium. Usually, it's an outside producer who makes the mistake of over-fixing the source

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector View Post
    Yeah, changing the entire focus to looking for the source and cure would do wonders, agreed... ^^^^^^^
    Agree 100%. I would love to see what it was that began the Zombie Apocalypse in the first place and the only way to find a cure for said ZA is to find out how it began. If they have to step on Kirkman's toes, then step on those little piggies. LOL!
    Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Images
    it was the blue crystal meth.

I really don't think changing the tone to finding a cure or the cause would hold my interest any more than the current war storyline does.

I kind of think it's just time to wrap it up. Start tying up the storyline and move to a conclusion in the vein of the last season of Breaking Bad. If anyones life is up for grabs, it could become "must watch" again.

I agree. Wrap it up. It had a GREAT run, but it is homework now.
    SELL ME YOUR LOOSE MINTY WONDER WOMAN!