Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead: Season 8

LOL.....You guys always make me laugh......lol
    “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector View Post
    650 pound highly muscular tiger, equipped with four set of claws, huge sharp incisors teeth, powerful PSI bite, highly predatory, and agile/quick animal...

vs

50-75 pound slow moving, decaying, dull incisors molar-based low PSI biting, non thinking cadavers...

Yeah, okay...

That didn't make any sense to me either. Why did the tiger just lay down and not make any attempt to escape? Just too many contrivances on this show now. Walking Dead was once on my must-watch list... I feel like nowadays it's meandering around as aimless as the zombies.

Images
    Besides everything else I thought it was bad writing not having Rik at least try a pit maneuver when he was riding alongside the Hummer --- maybe it wouldn't have worked cause his Jeep is too small but as a former law enforcement officer he should have at least tried without even thinking about it.
    .................................................. .......................

Quote Originally Posted by Hector View Post
    650 pound highly muscular tiger, equipped with four set of claws, huge sharp incisors teeth, powerful PSI bite, highly predatory, and agile/quick animal...

vs

50-75 pound slow moving, decaying, dull incisors molar-based low PSI biting, non thinking cadavers...

Yeah, okay...

I thought the same thing, but I'm fine with it as long as I don't have to see that stupid tiger anymore! Is it bad that I cheered?

Stupid tiger...

Disagreed. The CGI tiger was better than any of the real actors. I don’t care when any of the humans die. I actually was a little sad when the fake tiger died...

I enjoyed the tiger. He didn't make any boring monologues.
    SELL ME YOUR LOOSE MINTY WONDER WOMAN!

Bingo...

This last episode almost did it for me . . . it's not bad writing . . . they are now insulting our intelligence. There were so many huge flaws I can'r even remember them all.

These guys mow down pretty the entire population of the Kingdom from about 300 yds, but he can't seem to hit Rick from 50? Storm trooper much?

Carol has these guys pinned down with only a few bullets left, she has a t least 3 full clips, I get that she has to save the others but put a couple rounds in the truck tires deal with the walkers and then finish off these guys. Before that she had seen 5 guys, then she looks back over and there are only three so she decides to step out in the open, really?

The chained gate, i've seen other episodes where they basically broke through similar obstacles with a simple kick, but Jerry cant break the chain or lock with his behemoth of an axe? ok, yeah, right . . .

Mind you I'm not generally a nitpicky guy on such things but this is terrible. I'm ready for this battle to be done and maybe get to a little substance . . . my wife said she's done . . .
    Last edited by megojim; Nov 14, '17 at 2:10 PM.
    My Custom Figures

1 Corinthians 9:24 - Don’t you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!

Images
    Yea, I hated that chained gate scene too

If you have a huge battleax you don't use it to pry things BECAUSE it has a wooden handle !!!

You chop chop chop --- it was most likely handmade by some longdead geek for some past renaissance festival so it's probably nice quality --- but a wooden handle is a wooden handle
    .................................................. .......................

Quote Originally Posted by Hedji View Post
    I enjoyed the tiger. He didn't make any boring monologues.
    And now he never will. Win/win.