Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 58910

Thread: The Walking Dead: Season 8

Images
    The tiger read the upcoming scripts and said "just kill me now"...
    "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Images
    It would have been funny instead of a Siberian Tiger the King had a pet African Elephant --- named Kool Aid

Everytime he was in a jam he'd yell HEY KOOL AID !!! ---- and Kool Aid would smash in and destroy everything
    .................................................. .......................

Images
    Well...that was probably the best Negan scenes yet. I like the tension with Simon and the leaders. If they stayed with them, it would be interesting to watch. Almost like Rick and co are now the bad guys in plot device.

Images
    Never having read the comic, was the chopper Rick saw real or imagined or was that even in the book?
    Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Quote Originally Posted by hedrap View Post
    Well...that was probably the best Negan scenes yet. I like the tension with Simon and the leaders. If they stayed with them, it would be interesting to watch. Almost like Rick and co are now the bad guys in plot device.
    Agreed...that was by far the best Negan scenes to date. The Saviors perspective was welcoming. We finally got to see their side of the fence. Negan opening up like that...took the cartoony aspect of his character out. Good to explore Simon’s character too.

Best episode of the season.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector View Post
    Agreed...that was by far the best Negan scenes to date. The Saviors perspective was welcoming. We finally got to see their side of the fence. Negan opening up like that...took the cartoony aspect of his character out. Good to explore Simon’s character too.

Best episode of the season.
    I agree on this as well. I found myself drawn to this episode way more than any this season.