X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hector
    el Hombre de Acero
    • May 19, 2003

It was a decent finale.

However...not perfect. One major gripe. All these past two-three seasons or so...we get the all mighty peace seeking Jesus, who never kills. He does this to the point of ad nauseum. Yet there he is at the end, supporting Maggie’s thirst for revenge, part of the group plotting to kill Negan. Good grief, make up your damn bloody mind, writers, lol.

Didn’t watch Fear, I’m sick and tired of the apocalyptic world of zombies already...enough until next year...I need a rest. Plus you seriously think I want another dosage of Morgan???? Are you kidding me? I hate that character. Plus I hate the lead in Fear too, Madison. I’d rather have someone drop a bunch of fire ants down my pants, lol.
    sigpic

Comment

• emeraldknight47
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 20, 2011

Regarding FTWD, I’ve only watched the first season, so I thought I’d check out the “reboot.” First episode was pretty good. Didn’t see any of the show’s regulars until the last five minutes, but I did like Maggie Grace’s “Althea” (or “Al”) (who, IMHO, looks better with short, dark hair), her big, badarse SWAT vehicle and Garret Dillahunt’s “John Dorie” (like the fish, as he says, but with an “ie” instead of a “y.” Previews for next week’s episode looked pretty good and I got a sort of urban “Road Warrior” vibe from it.
      sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• Hector
        el Hombre de Acero
        • May 19, 2003

Oh heck...I just talked to my sister, who also watches the WD and FTWD...and she said Fear season premier was way better than the entire WD season. Damn, maybe I’ll take a look at it after all...it’s on our DVR, lol...
        sigpic

Comment

• johnnystorm
          Hot Child in the City
          • Jul 3, 2008

I was disappointed with the finale. Three years wrapped up in 3 minutes. Then everyone becomes pals...all that was missing was Rick and Negan sharing a Coke!
          I'm sure the Maggie thing will go nowhere, and Dwight will be back ( although I hope not, I dislike him a lot). And that crap bit with Eugene and the guns...they all had new ammo? No one had at least a couple old rounds in the gun? I was so hoping Eugene was done...another character I cannot stand.
          I watched the Fear episode, primarily to see just how Morgan got out west. It was ok, but nothing to make me come back next week. Besides, Westworld returns at 9:00 next Sunday.

Comment

• johnnystorm
            Hot Child in the City
            • Jul 3, 2008

Oh and why the hell were there stained glass windows hanging on that tree in the middle of nowhere?

Comment

• Hector
              el Hombre de Acero
              • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by johnnystorm
              Westworld returns at 9:00 next Sunday.
              Oh hell yeah...bye bye, Fear the Walking Dead, lol...

Well, I could DVR both...but I don’t want too...

P.S. Ash vs Evil Dead is around the same time...I DVR that one...it’s only 1/2 hour long, plus it’s fun...
              sigpic

Comment

• Gorn Captain
                Invincible Ironing Man
                • Feb 28, 2008

Felt very much like "let's get this over and done with quick and easy".
                Everybody gets a scene in the finale, and they all live happily ever after.
                But so many plotholes/ aka bad writing.
                Jesus goes from "don't use the pointy stick" to "Kill!Kill, Negan!", in ten minutes time.
                There is a herd of like a million walkers in the valley, coming their way, but the first order of business is "let's go shopping for some new windows!"
                All these main characters, reduced to glorified extras, cardboard cut-outs.
                I'm sure that next season, Negan will go to the bathroom, and they left the window open...

I'm glad it's over, I can say goodbye now.
                TWD had about four good seasons, and that's what I have on DVD. I think the last time I felt something for the show is when Glenn (apparently) died at the dumpster. After that, it went downhill fast. So I'll just leave it there.
                "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• Mikey
                  Verbose Member
                  • Aug 9, 2001

Seems like Walking Dead went from being a "man soap opera" to an all out regular afternoon soap.

The season premier of Fear was a borefest ....... Only thing that kept me awake was constantly fast forwarding

Comment

• Hector
                    el Hombre de Acero
                    • May 19, 2003

Guys, watch The Terror instead...
                    sigpic

Comment

• Mikey
                      Verbose Member
                      • Aug 9, 2001

Do they ever bathe ?

Seems like they do everything except take a bath once in a while

Comment

• fallensaviour
                        Talkative Member
                        • Aug 28, 2006

Originally posted by Hector
                        Oh hell yeah...bye bye, Fear the Walking Dead, lol...

Well, I could DVR both...but I don’t want too...

P.S. Ash vs Evil Dead is around the same time...I DVR that one...it’s only 1/2 hour long, plus it’s fun...
                        Bad news starzs has cancelled ash!!!
                        “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• Hector
                          el Hombre de Acero
                          • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by fallensaviour
                          Bad news starzs has cancelled ash!!!
                          WHAAAAAAAAAAATTTT???????

I’m going to cancel Starz...

sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                            el Hombre de Acero
                            • May 19, 2003

Shortly before Ash vs. Evil Dead’s season three premiere earlier this year, Entertainment Weekly spoke to Bruce Campbell about the possibility of a fifth Evil Dead sequel. The 59-year-old actor said it was a possibility.

“We’re going to see what the TV gods have in store for us,” he said. “We’re ready either way. If they take us off the air, we can think about another movie.”

sigpic

Comment

• Mikey
                              Verbose Member
                              • Aug 9, 2001

Tried watching Fear ........

Turned it off when Merle was done singing

Comment

• Hector
                                el Hombre de Acero
                                • May 19, 2003

I went ahead and watched Fear outta pure boredom. But something happened, the first two episodes of this season were actually decent, especially episode two. It’s actually now better than Walking Dead, lol...

Having said that...Westworld was awesome, now that’s a show that feels like a movie...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎