Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61116192021

Thread: Home Video: Upcoming Blu-Rays and DVDs

Blog Entries
    https://www.shoutfactory.com/product...roduct_id=7106

A COLLECTION OF MAD DOCTORS AND MURDEROUS FIENDS!

Undertake four tales of terror from the archives of Universal Pictures, the home of classic horror! This collection includes such horror stars as Lionel Atwill, George Zucco, David Bruce and Evelyn Ankers. A maniacal hunter and collector of wild animals uses them to dispose of rivals and enemies in Murders in the Zoo. An unhinged scientist flees the San Francisco police and continues his bizarre experiments on a remote tropical island in The Mad Doctor of Market Street. A mysterious avenger is murdering acquitted criminals while dabbling in brain transplants in The Strange Case of Doctor Rx. And a doctor's experiments with nerve gas turn his assistant into a grave-robbing freak in The Mad Ghoul.

Blog Entries
    I have this on pre-order

Space1999_BR_Cover_72dpi.jpg

https://www.shoutfactory.com/product...roduct_id=7103

Attention All Sections Alpha: Prepare For Transmission!

From Gerry and Sylvia Anderson, the legendary masterminds behind Thunderbirds, comes the epic sci-fi series, Space: 1999!

September 1999: A nuclear waste dump on the lunar surface unexpectedly detonates, blasting the Moon out of Earth's orbit and taking the inhabitants of Moonbase Alpha on an unbelievable voyage of discovery and adventure. Under the command of John Koenig (Martin Landau), the Alphans hurtle through the stars, encountering fantastic worlds and beings in a universe where peril awaits at every turn. Together, Koenig and the Alphans face the ultimate challenge in the farthest reaches of space: survive ... and find home.

Also starring Barbara Bain as Dr. Helena Russell, Barry Morse as Victor Bergman, and Catherine Schell as Maya, Space: 1999 is a true classic of science fiction television, presented here in a deluxe box set with a galaxy's worth of special features that fans and newcomers alike will treasure. Strap yourselves in — the journey of a lifetime is about to begin!

Plus, the first 500 orders from ShoutFactory.com will receive a limited edition Space 1999 Snow Globe, created exclusively for this release!

This limited edition Space: 1999 Snow Globe features an Eagle Transporter landing on the Moon, and has a 4-inch circumference and sits on a 2-inch base (note: snow globe box art below is not final).

Images
    Blog Entries
    ^I wish that was on DVD!
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Warner Archive will be releasing V: The Original Mini Series to Blu Ray

Link
    PLEASE HELP ME WITH THESE CARDS:

Images
    I have V and the Final battle on DVD. unless there is something special about the re-release I will not buy another copy

Well, for one thing, it will be framed in the Director's preferred aspect ratio of 1.33:1, ("Open Matte") if that kind of thing is important to you. It should look stunning too. Warner does a great job with their restorations.

Good News: The Black Hole coming to Blu Ray in August.

Bad News: It will be a Disney Movie Club Exclusive. You can either join the movie club or pay a bit more on eBay.

Link: https://forum.blu-ray.com/showpost.p...postcount=1762

Information on Disney Movie Club: https://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=221740