Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Own Marvel's Tomb of Darkness #12?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Iron Mego
    Wake Up Heavy
    • Jan 31, 2010

Anyone Own Marvel's Tomb of Darkness #12?

I'm trying to track down a horror comic I had when I was a kid that left a big impression on me, but it's a nearly impossible task to conquer even with the aid of the internet. The description of the stories in this particular book sound about right to me, but it's the images that would really help.

If you do own it, I just have a couple questions that you might be able to answer, so please post here or PM me.

Thanks!
    Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter
  • Mr.Marion
    Permanent Member
    • Sep 15, 2014

I had it years ago. Did you try buying a copy on eBay? I bet you can get a nice copy for around $5 if you are patient.

Comment

• Iron Mego
      Wake Up Heavy
      • Jan 31, 2010

Yeah, there's a bunch on eBay, but was just hoping someone could take a peek in their copy for me before going that route. Been trying to find a readable online version, but no luck.
      I'll hit eBay if nothing pans out here.
      Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• MRP
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 19, 2016

I'm going to Champion City Con on the 29th and am always up for good Marvel Horror book, and I know a few dealers who have $2 and $3 Bronze Age boxes that go to the show, so I'll take a look for it if you are willing to wait that long. If I find a copy, I'll post some pages. If you can't wait and go get one on ebay, that's cool, just let me know.

-M
        "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• Iron Mego
          Wake Up Heavy
          • Jan 31, 2010

Originally posted by MRP
          I'm going to Champion City Con on the 29th and am always up for good Marvel Horror book, and I know a few dealers who have $2 and $3 Bronze Age boxes that go to the show, so I'll take a look for it if you are willing to wait that long. If I find a copy, I'll post some pages. If you can't wait and go get one on ebay, that's cool, just let me know.

-M
          That'd be cool! I can wait. I've technically been waiting about 35 years, so what's a few more weeks.
          Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• Mr.Marion
            Permanent Member
            • Sep 15, 2014

23000179_292202651273122_2150127392881105868_o.jpg
            My favorite marvel horror cover from that period.

Comment

• MRP
              Persistent Member
              • Jul 19, 2016

I had no luck finding a copy of TOD #12 at the con. It being Halloween weekend, horror books were getting snapped up pretty quick and I spent most of the morning/early afternoon in the artist's alley section getting commissions and didn't hit the vendors until later in the day.

-M
              "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• Iron Mego
                Wake Up Heavy
                • Jan 31, 2010

No worries. I appreciate you taking the time to look. I'll probably take my chances and get one on eBay.
                Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎