• LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

New Star Trek Continues episode 10

• Mikey
    Verbose Member
    • Aug 9, 2001

Great episode !!!

BTW, Nicola Bryant is still a babe !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• emeraldknight47
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 20, 2011

Now THAT is what CBS should be showing. With the current wave of nostalgia, I think the retro set designs and effects would be a huge hit, even with today's more "advanced" audiences....
      sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• fallensaviour
        Talkative Member
        • Aug 28, 2006

Better than discovery could ever hope to be!!!
        “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• HardyGirl
          Mego Museum's Poster Girl
          • Apr 3, 2007

Ha! Beat me to it Lonnie! Awesome episode! They are definitely gonna go out w/ a BANG! I can't wait to see the conclusion at the LA Comic Con!!
          "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
          'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
          Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
          If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

• palitoy
            live. laugh. lisa needs braces
            • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by Mikey

BTW, Nicola Bryant is still a babe !!!!!!!!!!!
            She actually seemed to get better with age.
            Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
            http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Mikey
              Verbose Member
              • Aug 9, 2001

One extra bit of kudos i'd like to give to the prop department ......

The alien planet in this episode is the most Classic Star Trek-like in-studio planet I've ever seen in a fan production.

Most, if not all fan productions just film outside scenes outside.

Very impressive !!!

Comment

• Mikey
                Verbose Member
                • Aug 9, 2001

Originally posted by palitoy
                She actually seemed to get better with age.
                That seems true for a lot of girls/women we grew up with

Weird phenomenon

Comment

• PNGwynne
                  Master of Fowl Play
                  • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by Mikey
                  One extra bit of kudos i'd like to give to the prop department ......

The alien planet in this episode is the most Classic Star Trek-like in-studio planet I've ever seen in a fan production.

Most, if not all fan productions just film outside scenes outside.

Very impressive !!!

I agree. And thank-you Lonnie for sharing this--I had thought fan productions were kaput. I enjoyed it immensely, these folks really care about Star Trek.
                  And I had to do a double-take at the Romulan Commander, the actress looks so much like Joanne Linville.
                  WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• HardyGirl
                    • Apr 3, 2007

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                    I agree. And thank-you Lonnie for sharing this--I had thought fan productions were kaput. I enjoyed it immensely, these folks really care about Star Trek.
                    And I had to do a double-take at the Romulan Commander, the actress looks so much like Joanne Linville.
                    It's her daughter.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                      Master of Fowl Play
                      • Jun 5, 2008

That's awesome.
                      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• emeraldknight47
                        Talkative Member
                        • Jun 20, 2011

Holy Crap!! Just finished the episode and talk about a cliffhanger!!! I very nearly got the same goosebumps I got when I heard Locutus of Borg deliver his speech followed by Riker's "Fire." command. Bravo and well done to all involved, ironic that it should go out on a storyline I always wanted to see a follow-up to. Hopefully the conclusion won't be long in coming...!
                        sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• enyawd72
                          Maker of Monsters!
                          • Oct 1, 2009

Absolutely incredible...for crying out loud why the heck doesn't Paramount just PAY these people already and put THIS show on TV?

Every Trek fan in the world would watch this and love it. Any arguments about it looking outdated are ridiculous. My wife is a modern convert to classic Trek, and she LOVES it. We watch it every Friday night on BBC America.

Comment

• HardyGirl
                            • Apr 3, 2007

Originally posted by emeraldknight47
                            Holy Crap!! Just finished the episode and talk about a cliffhanger!!! I very nearly got the same goosebumps I got when I heard Locutus of Borg deliver his speech followed by Riker's "Fire." command. Bravo and well done to all involved, ironic that it should go out on a storyline I always wanted to see a follow-up to. Hopefully the conclusion won't be long in coming...!
                            The conclusion will be out on Nov. 13th.

Comment

• HardyGirl
                              • Apr 3, 2007

Originally posted by enyawd72
                              Absolutely incredible...for crying out loud why the heck doesn't Paramount just PAY these people already and put THIS show on TV?

Every Trek fan in the world would watch this and love it. Any arguments about it looking outdated are ridiculous. My wife is a modern convert to classic Trek, and she LOVES it. We watch it every Friday night on BBC America.
                              Or at the very least, release it officially on DVD. But I'm optimistic that something good will happen. The fact that creator/Captain Kirk Vic Mignogna and his wife Michele Specht who plays McKennah were invited to the premiere of ST Discovery to me speaks volumes. It shows that CBS is acknowledging Star Trek Continues as part of the Star Trek family, and maybe one day it will officially be canon, (even though Rod Roddenberry does consider it canon).

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎