X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by PNGwynne
    Isn't there some kind of Voldemort rule about mentioning POTOS?
    only if you say it three times will he appear.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• palitoy
      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
      • Jun 16, 2001

Yuck, I've been doing a lot of research on social media these days and what that player guy was doing was generating engagement. He was good at it but unfortunately, it grates on the nerves in a forum setting.

MMM was trying to do the same but he lacked the common sense or social graces to do it well, he struck me as somewhat uneducated.
      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• invisiblelad
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 6, 2014

Originally posted by palitoy
        Yuck, I've been doing a lot of research on social media these days and what that player guy was doing was generating engagement. He was good at it but unfortunately, it grates on the nerves in a forum setting.

MMM was trying to do the same but he lacked the common sense or social graces to do it well, he struck me as somewhat uneducated.
        I agree that The Unmentionable One (Yeah call me a Playa Hater! ...idc! lol!) was just trying to generate engagement, ...& I do not doubt his skills at being able to do so as far as for drumming up awareness of/revenue for businesses on social media, ...I mean He did write a book or two (more?) on the subject. ...Where I had a problem w/ him was in his interactions w/ other vocal forum members who did Not share his exact opinion(s) on a matter, ...as that's when I found him insulting, argumentative, dismissive, & @ least in my case, downright aggressive. ...I didn't like that *I Allowed him to bring me to the point where I insulted his physical appearance, when he insulted my overall intelligence. ...Don't get me wrong, ...@ the time, & for a few weeks afterwards, I giggled every time I re-read that particular exchange, especially because I couldn't believe I went THERE on a Mego fan website populated by mature fans brought together by the Toys we LOVED from our pasts! ...Idk why exactly, but something about him took me from finding him a funny & necessary antagonist, to a egotistical aggressor who was increasingly becoming unnecessarily condescending. ...I don't like that I went so high school catty in that one exchange, ...which was especially uncharacteristic of myself.

Now OT, ..I SO BADLY wanted to collect FTC SF figures when they were announced, ...but the SM was off to me from the start, ...& I was not happy w/ Robin's Head size, so I was deterred from starting that line. ...after I've seen this New SM Head sculpt, I do share the sentiment that THIS New Superman sculpt would make a great stand-in for FTC SF SM, ...which I believe is a sentiment I've read in the past here @ MM.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎