Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrekStar
    Trek or Treat
    • Jan 20, 2011

I like this but I already have Superman and Clark Kent, so I'll pass on it, I'm saving my pennies for upcoming figures.

Comment

• TrekStar
      Trek or Treat
      • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by thunderbolt
      The shirt already has dye stains from the red trunks
      Nice catch on that thunderbolt, I noticed that too. Maybe most folks won't care if the decide to
      leave it unopened.

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by ODBJBG
        Why are people saying that's a new head sculpt? It's the same one used in the "chains" version, isn't it?
        Mea culpa, it is the same with a slightly different eye deco. Sorry.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by PNGwynne
          lol It had me wondering about the head sculpt, plus the cape "S" isn't reversed. Just seemed odd.
          Because the clip art is from John Byrne's run where he was an imperfect clone created by Luthor that he dressed up in Superman's regular costume.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

OK, but what's the point of that when they've used prior different art? That doesn't make me want to buy a figure.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• tllgn
              Persistent Member
              • Feb 6, 2010

i like this clark kent/superman ,ill have to get one

Comment

• thunderbolt
                Hi Ernie!!!
                • Feb 15, 2004

OK, but what's the point of that when they've used prior different art? That doesn't make me want to buy a figure.
                Still questioning CTVT's decisions?
                You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• PNGwynne
                  Master of Fowl Play
                  • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                  Still questioning CTVT's decisions?
                  Often.

Comment

• tiinacat
                    Museum Patron
                    • Feb 4, 2015

Ordered mine, grabbed glow in the dark space ghost as well since I was paying shipping anyway.

Comment

• TRDouble
                      Permanent Member
                      • Jul 10, 2012

It's a cool looking figure, but too rich for me. I will stick to my Hasbro Clark-to-Superman figure.

Comment

• sprytel
                        Talkative Member
                        • Jun 26, 2009

Did they release an earlier version of this mid-change Supes figure? Years ago, our pal Mickeymoosemego had a "guess the upcoming figure" contest and told me I won one of these... lol.

Comment

• warlock664
                          Persistent Member
                          • Feb 15, 2009

Originally posted by sprytel
                          Did they release an earlier version of this mid-change Supes figure? Years ago, our pal Mickeymoosemego had a "guess the upcoming figure" contest and told me I won one of these... lol.

mickeymoosemego! What an awesome guy! Definite MegoMuseum HOFer along with "theplayerontheotherside"!

Comment

• PNGwynne
                            Master of Fowl Play
                            • Jun 5, 2008

Who's pal lol?

I think it's the same figure and clothing from the Metropolis mobile news van, but with the new Supes head. Another member sussed this above.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                              Master of Fowl Play
                              • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by warlock664

mickeymoosemego! What an awesome guy! Definite MegoMuseum HOFer along with "theplayerontheotherside"!
                              Isn't there some kind of Voldemort rule about mentioning POTOS?

Comment

• warlock664
                                Persistent Member
                                • Feb 15, 2009

Isn't there some kind of Voldemort rule about mentioning POTOS?
                                Hey, I didn't speak it out loud!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎