Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just got back from the movie experience of a lifetime!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • comicmike
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 22, 2009

Toronto show was really wonderful....all of it. I'll never forget it as long as I live. The classic Rue Morgue theatre went above and beyond with the window display, the real popcorn, the seating prep, and the guest facilitator introducing his monster writings/publishings and documentary clip. The modernized effects and modern 3D glasses were a veritable treat!

Comment

• Gorn Captain
      Invincible Ironing Man
      • Feb 28, 2008

I never watch new movies in 3D, seems like my eyes (and brain) cannot handle it.
      The images are dark and not really focused (to me), it's never a pleasant experience to watch. And to be honest, most of the time, the 3D effect isn't even needed for the story.
      Last month, on the other hand, I watched Friday the 13th Part III, in 3D, which was great. I know, they use the effect to sometimes ridiculous extent (poking your eye out), but it works well, and it makes sense, and only the guys that meet Jason get a bad headache (and not me!).
      "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎