• Show
Clear All
  • David Lee
    The Fix-it-up Chappie
    • Jun 10, 2002

Type S Bodies are back in stock!

Tpe S Bodies are back in stock!

http://www.8inchsuperstore.com/type-s-retro-body/

Oh, All Super Store orders are in the mail...

Body back.jpg superpose 1.jpg superpose2.jpg
  • Moxen
    Museum Patron
    • Nov 6, 2016

Thank you! Ordered!

Comment

• Bulldog6125
      • Jan 18, 2010

Ordered two!

Comment

• Boywonder0
        Persistent Member
        • Dec 29, 2007

Wanted to order a couple of dozens but the site would let me add only 12 to the cart... I really hope that you stock them back soon... I mean, you started this thread just a month and a half ago...

Also, any plans to stock back the brown/afro-american Type S bodies?

Last but not least how about the original plans of making limbs to attach to the body? i.e. Lizard & Creature of Black Lagoon forearms and/or Star Trek Molded boots lower legs? Man, so much potential with these! Best 1:9 scale body in the market!

How about another Kickstarter!!!

let's do it!

Comment

• David Lee
          The Fix-it-up Chappie
          • Jun 10, 2002

Originally posted by Boywonder0
          Wanted to order a couple of dozens but the site would let me add only 12 to the cart... I really hope that you stock them back soon... I mean, you started this thread just a month and a half ago...

Also, any plans to stock back the brown/afro-american Type S bodies?

Last but not least how about the original plans of making limbs to attach to the body? i.e. Lizard & Creature of Black Lagoon forearms and/or Star Trek Molded boots lower legs? Man, so much potential with these! Best 1:9 scale body in the market!

How about another Kickstarter!!!

let's do it!
          Sounds good! I'll have to work the numbers. By the way the Body is back in stock, I just forgot to increase the numbers on the website.

Dave

Comment

• TrekStar
            Trek or Treat
            • Jan 20, 2011

I would love to see type S Trek bodies, that would be as we say in these parts, wicked cool.

Comment

• samurainoir
              Eloquent Member
              • Dec 26, 2006

i've been working with these bodies the past few months courtesy of Dave, and I can't recommend them enough. The latest versions are incredibly versatile and wonderfully easy to apply to whichever character you are making, no matter the complexity.
              My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• JediJaida
                Talkative Member
                • Jun 14, 2008

Dave, we definitely need a Type S female body. I have original Mego female bods that are better than some of the new stuff. Doc's current female bodies have floppy necks and are strung too tightly, whereas CTVT stuff is smaller and too tightly strung. We need an updated version of the female body, like REAL BAD!

No rubber bands, with swivel biceps, and a neck post that can take the vintage as well as new heads.
                JediJaida

Comment

• David Lee
                  The Fix-it-up Chappie
                  • Jun 10, 2002

Originally posted by samurainoir
                  i've been working with these bodies the past few months courtesy of Dave, and I can't recommend them enough. The latest versions are incredibly versatile and wonderfully easy to apply to whichever character you are making, no matter the complexity.
                  Thanks Ed! It means allot to hear and see people enjoy them. I see them leave the store everyday, and I order more... but that's never as satisfying as seeing them as awesome customs or limited runs of excellent figures. That is the real reward for me.

Dave

Comment

• David Lee
                    The Fix-it-up Chappie
                    • Jun 10, 2002

Originally posted by JediJaida
                    Dave, we definitely need a Type S female body. I have original Mego female bods that are better than some of the new stuff. Doc's current female bodies have floppy necks and are strung too tightly, whereas CTVT stuff is smaller and too tightly strung. We need an updated version of the female body, like REAL BAD!

No rubber bands, with swivel biceps, and a neck post that can take the vintage as well as new heads.
                    All I can say is I would love to do that.... time and money are always less than desire and inspiration it seems.

Comment

• Timothy2251
                      Jerks beef with Ten Bears
                      • Mar 15, 2008

I backed the Type S Kickstarter, I'd happily back a female Type S Kickstarter. Just sayin'.
                      "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• Boywonder0
                        Persistent Member
                        • Dec 29, 2007

I'll back up any Mego Like project from the Cast A Way Toys folks. The attention to details and striving for perfection is obvious in their offerings...

Comment

• JediJaida
                          Talkative Member
                          • Jun 14, 2008

Kickstarter! Kickstarter! Kickstarter!
                          JediJaida

Comment

• darkbros
                            Persistent Member
                            • Jul 3, 2012

Count me in also for a new Type S Female Kickstarter. Cmon Dave seriously think about it for the new year.
                            And as a novelty, you don't have to do a glow in the dark female, but if you do an all clear one,
                            I'm pretty sure it would push the numbers up on the KS...
                            Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
                            https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
                            ---------------------------------------------------------------------
                            "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

• TRDouble
                              Permanent Member
                              • Jul 10, 2012

Type S Female Kickstarter? Yeah, I'd be in for that. We really, really, need a better constructed female Mego-esque body.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎