X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

A visit to Comicazi

Fate landed me in Boston this week and i managed a brief tour of the amazing store Comicazi. Where Dave, Bob and Mike run an absolute Museum of vintage toy goodness. Seriously, I can't think of anything on this scale that I've been too in ages and well, pictures don't do it any justice, you should just go.

While I use the term "Museum", everything is for sale and brother, if you think about it, they got it and often quite reasonably. They even have a Brick Mantooth doll for sale, which brought me considerable joy.

I'll be uploading an album of photos to the PlaidStallions Facebook page this morning, so check them out here.

Also! Comicazi has a Halloween exhibit of monster toys going on this weekend, you should go. It wasn't ready when i showed up so i'm a little jelly if you do go, know that in your heart.

For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...
  • MRP
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 19, 2016

We follow Comicazi on Facebook even though we live halfway across the country. They always have amazing stuff going on and incredible stuff in the store. I hope to make a trip up there the next time I go back home to New England.

-M
    "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• TrekStar
      Trek or Treat
      • Jan 20, 2011

This place is in my neck of the woods but I didn't know about it, is it right in the city or a suburb? If you remember the location let me know, would like to stop in and visit.

Comment

• palitoy
        live. laugh. lisa needs braces
        • Jun 16, 2001

I tagged the website, it's 5 miles from Logan airport. You should go.
        Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
        http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎