Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What 12" Mego would you want most?!

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    Conan. Huge REH fan, even more than super-heroes, so a 12 inch Conan figure would be my wish.

-M
    Conan would have been crazy cool, but I bet mego wouldn't want to bother because of the accessories.

Making a 12 inch mego back in the day the characters with just outfits and no accessories would be an easier
    to do project, so an Aquaman definitely could have been done along with Tarzan and Shazam.

There is a 12" scale Green Goblin head out there somewhere. Dr.Cyclops has it currently...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LonnieFisher View Post
    There is a 12" scale Green Goblin head out there somewhere. Dr.Cyclops has it currently...
    Taken out of context that sounds like sci-fi/fantasy dialogue.... which, admittedly, a lot of posts round these parts do.... but that one has a kind of "story" to it with the "Dr. Cyclops" bit.
    "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

It's tough to pick, but Joker or Green Goblin would be cool, but then so would Mad Monster Frankenstein.

Images
    I never got into the 12inch figures ( my brother had both the Hulk and the movie styled Superman as a kid).
    But an obvious choice would have been either Apache Chief or Giant-Man / Goliath from the Avengers.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Images
    Green Goblin!