X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Super Friends meet Dracula!!!

Anyone else freaked out by this one as a kid? There's some scary crap in this episode, "Attack of the Vampire". Superman and the Wonder Twins become vampires!

Sure, they change their victims via eyebeams instead of bites, but this is as dark and moody as SF ever got. It blew my young, young mind.

Cindy and I cover it, and the Universal classic Monster Rally, House of Dracula on the latest Super Mates!

The podcast where a certified comic/sci-fi/fantasy geek actually gets his wife to co-host a show with him! Dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria! Join Chris and Cindy Franklin on their bi-weekly journey through all things geeky. They'll discuss comics, movies, TV shows, books, toys...anything and everything geeks love to gab about.

Chris
    sigpic
  • enyawd72
    Maker of Monsters!
    • Oct 1, 2009

One of my favorites! FTC needs to make these! Including new head sculpts with fangs and pointed ears for Superman.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

^Yeah, I'd love to see Superman, the Twins and Dracula in figure form! Throw in their Frankenstein and Monster, Gor (their Igor/Ygor) and the Voodoo Vampire who looks a LOT like Storm, and you'd have several waves of Super Monster goodness!

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎