Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

^Yes, I loved that! I couldn't recall if we'd seen or heard of the Blackhawks on the CW shows before, though.

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
      ^Yes, I loved that! I couldn't recall if we'd seen or heard of the Blackhawks on the CW shows before, though.

Chris
      I thought they were mentioned on Arrow once?
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• johnnystorm
        Hot Child in the City
        • Jul 3, 2008

Yeah, I had to go look it up myself. There was a group called Blackhawk Protection Services, just armed thugs Oliver fought in Season One. Nothing else about the flying squadron.

Comment

• johnnystorm
          Hot Child in the City
          • Jul 3, 2008

Great finale, very satisfying. Enjoyed it a lot.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
            Verbose Member
            • Mar 7, 2004

They stuck the landing. One of, if not the best, finales of the series.

Nice lead in to next season as well!
            sigpic

Comment

• johnnystorm
              Hot Child in the City
              • Jul 3, 2008

I was hoping for a save on the rest of the bus metas, the Fiddler in particular. So does Ralph's body still contain their powers or did Thinker upload thaem to his chair as well?
              I don't believe he was killed either. Shut off maybe, but reviveable.
              And the reveal of the mystery girl...she's created her own future Flashpoint hasn't she?

Comment

• palitoy
                live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                • Jun 16, 2001

Not a bad finale, seemed to be a bit of fourth wall breaking by Devoe saying "you won't kill the big bad this year". Like a lot of Flash villains, I was super sick of him by the end.
                Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• boss
                  Talkative Member
                  • Jun 18, 2003

Still trying to figure out why Flash stopped 3 blocks short of the “nexus” to explain his plan to Ralph only to have hundreds of Devoes show up to block his path. Just run right through it and explain why later. Also, couldn’t they just breach over to Supergirl’s Earth and have her disable the satellites. I think the writers were exposed to the “Enlightenment”. All that said... I enjoyed it.
                  Fresh, not from concentrate.

Comment

• sprytel
                    Talkative Member
                    • Jun 26, 2009

Originally posted by boss
                    Still trying to figure out why Flash stopped 3 blocks short of the “nexus” to explain his plan to Ralph only to have hundreds of Devoes show up to block his path. Just run right through it and explain why later. Also, couldn’t they just breach over to Supergirl’s Earth and have her disable the satellites. I think the writers were exposed to the “Enlightenment”. All that said... I enjoyed it.
                    Yes, that part drove me nuts. But I find it best not to think too hard about the Flash.

It was an uneven season, but I think Ralph has been a really great addition and I thought the Thinker was infinitely better than Yet Another Speedster. I'm not sure what to make of the loose threads of the finale... like the Killer Frost bit, the crazy language stuff from Barry/Harry, or even why DA Cecile Horton is telepathic but only when pregnant. Maybe those were just teases for next season, but it almost felt like those were references to parts of the episode that landed on the cutting room floor.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                      Verbose Member
                      • Mar 7, 2004

They at least played lip service to brining in Kara and their other Super Friends. Their reasoning for NOT doing it didn't really make a lot of sense, but at least they didn't ignore it out right.

Chris
                      sigpic

Comment

• thunderbolt
                        Hi Ernie!!!
                        • Feb 15, 2004

If all the shows have the same time frame, Kara is pretty busy and Ollie's in prison, so maybe a helping hand is not an option. Here's to hoping we get a Rorschach reference during the prison storyline.
                        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• boss
                          Talkative Member
                          • Jun 18, 2003

Kara’s too busy fighting World Killers and not thinking to call Superman.
                          Fresh, not from concentrate.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                            Muddling through
                            • Oct 4, 2008

Superman must be in a coma again, otherwise he would be there whether she called him or not

Comment

• thunderbolt
                              Hi Ernie!!!
                              • Feb 15, 2004

Or the Flash, the Legends, or anyone!!

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎