Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61116192021

Thread: Flash Season 4 thread

Images
    I was hoping for a save on the rest of the bus metas, the Fiddler in particular. So does Ralph's body still contain their powers or did Thinker upload thaem to his chair as well?
    I don't believe he was killed either. Shut off maybe, but reviveable.
    And the reveal of the mystery girl...she's created her own future Flashpoint hasn't she?

Blog Entries
    Not a bad finale, seemed to be a bit of fourth wall breaking by Devoe saying "you won't kill the big bad this year". Like a lot of Flash villains, I was super sick of him by the end.

Images
    Still trying to figure out why Flash stopped 3 blocks short of the “nexus” to explain his plan to Ralph only to have hundreds of Devoes show up to block his path. Just run right through it and explain why later. Also, couldn’t they just breach over to Supergirl’s Earth and have her disable the satellites. I think the writers were exposed to the “Enlightenment”. All that said... I enjoyed it.
    Fresh, not from concentrate.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by boss View Post
    Still trying to figure out why Flash stopped 3 blocks short of the “nexus” to explain his plan to Ralph only to have hundreds of Devoes show up to block his path. Just run right through it and explain why later. Also, couldn’t they just breach over to Supergirl’s Earth and have her disable the satellites. I think the writers were exposed to the “Enlightenment”. All that said... I enjoyed it.
    Yes, that part drove me nuts. But I find it best not to think too hard about the Flash.

It was an uneven season, but I think Ralph has been a really great addition and I thought the Thinker was infinitely better than Yet Another Speedster. I'm not sure what to make of the loose threads of the finale... like the Killer Frost bit, the crazy language stuff from Barry/Harry, or even why DA Cecile Horton is telepathic but only when pregnant. Maybe those were just teases for next season, but it almost felt like those were references to parts of the episode that landed on the cutting room floor.

Images
    They at least played lip service to brining in Kara and their other Super Friends. Their reasoning for NOT doing it didn't really make a lot of sense, but at least they didn't ignore it out right.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    Blog Entries
    If all the shows have the same time frame, Kara is pretty busy and Ollie's in prison, so maybe a helping hand is not an option. Here's to hoping we get a Rorschach reference during the prison storyline.
    Planet Earth is Blue

Images
    Kara’s too busy fighting World Killers and not thinking to call Superman.
    Fresh, not from concentrate.

Images
    Superman must be in a coma again, otherwise he would be there whether she called him or not

Images
    Blog Entries
    Or the Flash, the Legends, or anyone!!
    Planet Earth is Blue