Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567

Thread: Flash Season 4 thread

Images
    I can't say I'm overly impressed with the reductive interpretation of Black Bison, but I'll tell you this: If she somehow created a DC-TV version of Brother Power, I'd weep with joy.

Ralph is growing on me, but I hope to see Sue.
    WANTED: NM or boxed Fonzie jalopy; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; minty POTA stallion reins (brown); Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-swords; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Images
    Was another fun episode, no Iris & Joe drama to ruin it. Really liking Dibny, yeah he's a bit of a ham but it's a breath of fresh air this show needs. Now give him a decent mask...the stretching special effects are very good too.
    Council of Wells? It was a silly idea and they played that aspect up. Loved Shprockets Wells!
    Black Bison was a decent villain. I liked her. Hopefully Gerry Conway is getting a creator check from the CW as he's created most of the characters on the shows- Black Bison, Felicity, Killer Frost, Vibe, Firestorm, Vixen, Steel, and others.

It was cool seeing Firestorm as Stein!

Images
    Hopefully Gerry Conway is getting a creator check from the CW as he's created most of the characters on the shows- Black Bison, Felicity, Killer Frost, Vibe, Firestorm, Vixen, Steel, and others.
    I believe Conway IS getting compensated for the characters used on the CW shows now. At first, he wasn't, but he mentioned that to the fan press, and it went pretty viral. Alan Brennert is also getting compensated for the elder Barbara Gordon on Gotham too.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif