Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Bat
    Batman Fanatic
    • Jul 14, 2002

The preview for this episode looked good...maybe I'll check it out?
    sigpic

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

Its a Dibny episode, how can you go wrong?
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• The Bat
        Batman Fanatic
        • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by thunderbolt
        Its a Dibny episode, how can you go wrong?
        Yeah...I like his character.
        sigpic

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

C'mon Spin off Elongated Man show
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• johnnystorm
            Hot Child in the City
            • Jul 3, 2008

But please give him a brighter costume and lose the mask!

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
              Muddling through
              • Oct 4, 2008

I enjoyed it. a lot of fun moments. but enough already with the Thinker. they need to wrap it up, but I guess we are stuck with it until the end of the season

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                Verbose Member
                • Mar 7, 2004

This show would have a lot more creative freedom if they weren't shackled to the "villain of the season" format. Think of all the great ideas they blow through as B-plots for the yearly villain main plot? This show needs a serious formula shake-up.

Chris
                sigpic

Comment

• thunderbolt
                  Hi Ernie!!!
                  • Feb 15, 2004

Its the same formula across all the DC shows, looks like Legends is set up for a season long arc next season too.

Comment

• The Bat
                    Batman Fanatic
                    • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                    This show would have a lot more creative freedom if they weren't shackled to the "villain of the season" format. Think of all the great ideas they blow through as B-plots for the yearly villain main plot? This show needs a serious formula shake-up.

Chris
                    I've also noticed this pattern...and I don't like it. I watch Arrow...but they're doing this same DAMMED thing!
                    sigpic

Comment

• johnnystorm
                      Hot Child in the City
                      • Jul 3, 2008

I wondered why the Thinker never grabbed Ralph all the times he had opportunity... Guess he out thunk me! There was a good reason for that it seems, as well as for Ralph's courtroom deception. I did not see that coming. Well done, Flash writers!

Iris was unusually effective this episode.

Hopefully Caitlin gets fixed, Killer Frost is so hot!

Hey, what happened to the bus driver? Did I miss that?

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                        Verbose Member
                        • Mar 7, 2004

Wow, that was a great, gut-wrenching episode. My family was devastated by the ending. Lots of "Nooooooo"s as they watched in disbelief.

They may pull this one out after all.

Chris
                        sigpic

Comment

• johnnystorm
                          Hot Child in the City
                          • Jul 3, 2008

Nice to have Captain Cold back again. Not sure we needed yet another Laurel Lance...geez, these actors get more screen time AFTER their characters are killed off!
                          And is anyone else bothered by Barry seeing a psychologist? This just seems so...unheroic. Everyone needs counseling when something happens.
                          Plus no way do I really believe Ralph is dead.Nor the other metas. Betting Thinker has them all somewhere in floating in tanks. We'll find out soon after Mrs. DeVoe turns on her husband to " save him from becoming an unemotional robot" or because she's horny and he won't give her a tumble.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                            Verbose Member
                            • Mar 7, 2004

Wally saw a shrink in the late 80s, so there's some precedent for "Flash on the couch".

I think the other Metas are dead, but Ralph's elastic nature is going to come through and retake his body in the finale.

Chris
                            sigpic

Comment

• kept back
                              Persistent Member
                              • Aug 2, 2002

Originally posted by johnnystorm
                              We'll find out soon after Mrs. DeVoe turns on her husband to " save him from becoming an unemotional robot" or because she's horny and he won't give her a tumble.
                              Mrs. Devoe wouldn't have to ask me twice for a tumble.

MV5BMTAzMDYxNjY0OTheQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDAwMDYxMzEx._V1_.jpg
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by kept back; Apr 29, '18, 12:29 AM.
                              Of all the souls I have encountered his was the most...human.

Comment

• emeraldknight47
                                Talkative Member
                                • Jun 20, 2011

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                                Yowza! I agree, sir! Devoe, unlike most males, is doing WAY to much thinking with his big head in regards to his wife!

Plus, if he’s REALLY as all-out brilliant as he thinks he is, he should’ve figured pesky human emotions into his equations. As Spock said to McCoy in ST II: TWOK “Really, Doctor McCoy, you must learn to govern your passions; they will be your undoing.” Plus, he’s forgotten two other important nuggets of wisdom where his wife is involved; “Happy wife, happy life.”, and “Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.”
                                sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎