Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makernaut
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 22, 2015

I've stated before that I fell off somewhere in Season 3, but I do follow this thread...possibly hoping to read something good about the show. More likely that I sometimes enjoy the humor that can accompany a vitriolic post by a disappointed fan. Weird thing to admit, but.......what are you gonna do?

At any rate, I took a look at the ratings from Season 1 to last night out of curiosity.

Season 1 Average Viewers (in millions) 4.62. Average Rating for 18-49 1.7.

03/13/2018 Episode Average Viewers (in millions) 2.08. Average Rating for 18-49 0.7.

Comment

• Makernaut
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 22, 2015

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris

I honestly think it's one of only two shows my entire family stops what they're doing to watch. The other is The Middle, which is pretty much our lives, only slightly exaggerated.

Chris
      I love "The Middle". One of my friends said it's like his life, too. "Nothing really bad, everything is there, but just, you know, a little bit lousy." Then we realized their name is "Heck". Not really in Hell, just, you know, Heck.

Comment

• Hector
        el Hombre de Acero
        • May 19, 2003

Ezra Miller is looking better and better everyday as the Flash. Gustin Grant is becoming a joke.
        sigpic

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
          ^Good point. Maybe I've just reached my limit for getting frustrated with this show.

I honestly think it's one of only two shows my entire family stops what they're doing to watch. The other is The Middle, which is pretty much our lives, only slightly exaggerated. But I think the tradition of watching The Flash together may be all that's holding us to it at this point.

Chris
          After this season you will be down to one show then, the Middle is ending this year.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Madcap70
            • Dec 4, 2017

Originally posted by Hector
            Ezra Miller is looking better and better everyday as the Flash. Gustin Grant is becoming a joke.
            Really you went there???

Ezra was HORRIBLE and a joke....

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

After this season you will be down to one show then, the Middle is ending this year.
              Yep. They are packing it in at just the right time. The show has been very consistent over the years. Time to go out on a high.

Chris
              sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                el Hombre de Acero
                • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by Madcap70
                Really you went there???

Ezra was HORRIBLE and a joke....
                Ezra was great, and he’s an excellent actor. Grant is a mediocre TV actor. He’ll never be in a theatrical movie, except maybe as background prop, lol.

The only thing that was bad was Ezra’s suit, it sucks.

Dude, CW’s Flash is a HORRIBLE LAME ARZE SHOW...right up there with that sorry arze Supergirl...they both should be dumped into twin garbage bins.
                sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                  el Hombre de Acero
                  • May 19, 2003

Gotham on the other hand...AWESOME...
                  sigpic

Comment

• emeraldknight47
                    Talkative Member
                    • Jun 20, 2011

Originally posted by Hector
                    Gotham on the other hand...AWESOME...
                    GOTHAM always manages to rock my week, Hec! BTW, d'you think that was Kevin Conroy "voicing" Bruce's Ivy-inspired vision of ol' pointy-ears in last week's episode? Kinda sounded like him....
                    sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• Hector
                      el Hombre de Acero
                      • May 19, 2003

Sure did. And I was like a giddy kid with that scene...that was actually the adult Batman...Just not a very clear shot...BUT WE GOT TO FINALLY SEE BATMAN, well, almost, but you know what I mean, lol...
                      sigpic

Comment

• thunderbolt
                        Hi Ernie!!!
                        • Feb 15, 2004

This week's episode brought me back. Flash and Ralph team up along with an Abbott and Costello-esque Jay and Silent Bob cameo. Fun episode, like it should be. Hinting at Thawne's return interesting too.
                        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                          Verbose Member
                          • Mar 7, 2004

Yeah, this was one of the best ones in quite a while. I kept waiting for "We're the Flash", but she never said it.

Chris
                          sigpic

Comment

• palitoy
                            live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                            • Jun 16, 2001

Really? it was good? My wife watched it in the basement while I watched a movie, she wasn't a fan of it but maybe I'll give it a looksie.
                            Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                            http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• C.H.O.A.M.
                              learning all the time
                              • Sep 15, 2010

Originally posted by palitoy
                              Really? it was good? My wife watched it in the basement while I watched a movie, she wasn't a fan of it but maybe I'll give it a looksie.
                              personally, I thought it was one of the worst ones yet (and that's saying something) but I also like Patsy so there ya go

although, there were a coupla interesting twists beside the one tbolt mentioned...

Comment

• thunderbolt
                                Hi Ernie!!!
                                • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by C.H.O.A.M.
                                personally, I thought it was one of the worst ones yet (and that's saying something) but I also like Patsy so there ya go

although, there were a coupla interesting twists beside the one tbolt mentioned...
                                I guess you are referring to the Thinker stuff?

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎