Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dennisandco
    • Dec 25, 2007

Oz cards

Well I have not been on in some time now . Just got back on and found out that there are some Oz cards now . Anyone have an extra set to trade or give away ? I need them and have a lot of cards to trade . Are there any photos of the cards and what are the numbers so far ?
    Thank you in advance for any help .
  • smgraf
    • Oct 8, 2016

Four cards were given away at Mego Meet 2017 - #92 Scarecrow, #93 Tin Man, #94 Lion & #95 Wicked Witch.

Comment

• zeeterman
      • Feb 23, 2008

Would love a set of these OZ cards if anyone has a spare set. Anyone?
      I found some spare MM and PS cards that I could send your way if you need them.

Comment

• zeeterman
        • Feb 23, 2008

WANTED: #92 Scarecrow, #93 Tin Man, #94 Lion & #95 Wicked Witch.

I HAVE TO TRADE: Plaid Stallions #13, 16, 18, 24. Mego Museum #23, 47, 54, 66, 67, 68, 69, 73, 75, 79, 80, 87.

Will trade 1 for 1, or possibly a couple extra in your favor. I can't believe that no one has extras. I think there's hoarding going on.
        Like the ****** selling a set of 4 on eBay right now for $29.99. Not cool. I realize there are limited numbers of these, but the idea was to
        share when you were given extras. If someone will trade me for the OZ cards, then I will gladly rid myself of all my extras.

Comment

• zeeterman
          • Feb 23, 2008

Didn't realize the word D0uCHE was a naughty word! hmm.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎