Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ReMego Grateful Thread

Super happy to have ; universal monsters,sulu,Chekhov,66 batman,smdm and kiss.
    “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

good thread idea. we are so lucky to have had such a great resurgence. emce monsters and trek. zica buck rogers. type s bodies. and on and on. thanks!

I am happy with:

Batman 66/ my favorites
    KISS/ DRESSED TO KILL, WAITING ON DYNASTY
    Super friends/ still need a few to complete
    Universal Monsters/ just awesome
    mego's befo ho's

Images
    I'm grateful for all of it. It wasn't that long ago this would have been a dream. I literally don't have enough money to buy all that I want (need?). Off the top of my head are: DC, Marvel, Star Trek and Battlestar Galactica. Go Mego!

Images
    How could I forget Universal Monsters, Lost, Batman 66 .....

Images
    And let's not forget playsets: ST:TOS Bridge, Batcave, Monster Castle. Such a boon.
    WANTED: NM or boxed Fonzie jalopy; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; minty POTA stallion reins (brown); Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-swords; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

First and foremost: Castaway Phantom!

EMCE Trek: Finally got an Andorian and Romulan and I still marvel at how great they look.

Swivel-arm bodies!

I've also enjoyed being able to mix the better parts of FTC and Mattel Retro-Action together to make a version closer to my ideal. I love my third-option Flash and Captain Marvel.