X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Paladin
    • Oct 26, 2015

My wants list

Hello all,
    In an effort to comply with the Marketplace rules (which I admit I've just read) I'm going to put all of my wants in one list that I will update as I add or aquire the parts. These are listed in short and long term items and in order of "I GOTTA HAVE IT".....and I want only loose items.

Short term

Svengoolie
    Chips belt...just need the belt..so if the ring or holster is damaged or missing I'd prefer that.

AJ Katate outfit - Discolored is fine...
    AJ Frogman...really everything except the suit is what Im after.

Long term
    Evel Knievel stunt cycle
    Ideal launcher - I'd prefer the Team America Marauder black one, but really any of them will do as long as it works.
    Last edited by Paladin; Oct 7, '17, 9:50 AM.
  • Blue Meanie
    Banned
    • Jun 23, 2001

2 Questions:

There are three type of bodies for AJ. There is a Type "O" body which is basically a Type 1 with plastic instead of Metal rivets. Either one is OK? Type "O" are a little bit harder to find than Type 1

There are multiple hair color variations for AJ. Again, black being the easiest color to find. Brown second easiest to find and then there is blonde which is the hardest to find. Which hair color are you looking for?

Comment

• Paladin
      • Oct 26, 2015

Hey Blue, thanks for giving me that info.
      I'd prefer the type 2 body honestly, but the metel pin type 1 would be preferable to plastic pins.
      As for the hair...meh...depends on price really, Black works...blonde is ok...brown...not so much...

So I guess...No type O...and no Brown hair...

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎