X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blue Meanie
    Banned
    • Jun 23, 2001

Inhumans TV Series...

Just finished watching the 2 hour pilot and enjoyed it a lot. I've been seeing reviews, bad ones, and I personally think that the people that are criticizing or giving bad reviews on the show NEVER picked up a comic book in their lives. The sad part is I've heard that it will go through it's initial run and not get renewed for a full season in part to the bad reviews it has received. I hope that is NOT true. This series has a lot of potential in my eyes.
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

I never watched the Imax version due to the fact that it was a cut version. The expanded tv pilot wasn't that bad. There were some costumes problems that needed to be dealt with, but as far as a tv show I have seen worse. This is an idea that either works with people or it doesn't. If the Inhumans do not crossover into Agents of SHIELD than that would be a wasted chance. I do love Lockjaw!
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• johnnystorm
      Hot Child in the City
      • Jul 3, 2008

I thought it was ok, no worse or better than Shield. Black Bolt & Maximus were good, and Lockjaw is cool. The worst is Medusa. The effects with her hair were terrible, and the actress is so wooden. I found her very unappealing, which is crucial since she is the key player in the group.
      The other characters were ok, nothing really standing out. I think they really blew it by not having Coulson or Quake crossover in the opener to tie things together.

Comment

• jwyblejr
        galactic yo-yo
        • Apr 6, 2006

Originally posted by monitor_ep
        I never watched the Imax version due to the fact that it was a cut version. The expanded tv pilot wasn't that bad. There were some costumes problems that needed to be dealt with, but as far as a tv show I have seen worse. This is an idea that either works with people or it doesn't. If the Inhumans do not crossover into Agents of SHIELD than that would be a wasted chance. I do love Lockjaw!

I still think it's possible. Why end AoS last season in outer space if they don't have a crossover?

Comment

• LonnieFisher
          Eloquent Member
          • Jan 19, 2008

I wanted to love it, but I was very bored.

Comment

• Bruce Banner
            HULK SMASH!
            • Apr 3, 2010

It was enjoyable for the most part. Some decent casting choices alongside some questionable ones. The dialogue was weak. But overall, the tone of the show makes for a nice contrast from most of the other Marvel TV productions.
            PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• The Bat
              Batman Fanatic
              • Jul 14, 2002

So I watched the 2 part premier and had mixed feelings. I wanted to love it but something is just off about it? Was it bad acting? Bad writing? I don't know...but I don't think this show will survive.
              sigpic

Comment

• jwyblejr
                galactic yo-yo
                • Apr 6, 2006

I'm thinking it's like any other show. Starts out slow,then picks up speed.

Comment

• The Bat
                  Batman Fanatic
                  • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by jwyblejr
                  I'm thinking it's like any other show. Starts out slow,then picks up speed.
                  I hope you're right...like I said, I want to like it, I'll give a few more episode's.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎