• Show
Clear All
  • Blue Meanie
    Banned
    • Jun 23, 2001

Marvel Legends Vintage Assortment?

Only seeing this as an Ebay UK pre-order/auction:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MARVEL-LEGEN...EAAOSw~ZBZvo2S

Is this a UK/Europe exclusive? Love the retro packaging and love the sculpts on the figures...and haven't been able to say that about the Legends line in a LOOOONNNNNGGGG Time. Anybody have any info on this assortment? Thanks.
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

I just remember seeing them announced from San Diego. I thought they were supposed to be a wide release everywhere?

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

From what I've read, the US release date is November. They are not exclusives.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Blue Meanie
        Banned
        • Jun 23, 2001

Surprised that I haven't seen any pre-orders on ebay yet here in the US. That's the reason why I thought it may have been a UK exclusive because the pre-orders have been on there for the last month or so.

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

Wow, nice. I need to get that Cap as a gift for a friend.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• hedrap
            Permanent Member
            • Feb 10, 2009

SDCC Hasbro Marvel is crazy. The A-Squad pack is "available" via TRU, but the manager looked it up and said "there's a 100K requests already". That was in August.

Comment

• starsky
              veteran member
              • Aug 26, 2007

big bad toy store has this up for pre order

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡