Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The end of my "Dark Age" and Feedback for a store.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Paladin
    • Oct 26, 2015

The end of my "Dark Age" and Feedback for a store.

Ok, so I tried several times to aquire some megos but life got in the way as it sometimes does. Well....as of 15 minutes ago, it's finally over...

My friendly Mailman delievered my big box-o-goddness....6 MOC KISS figures ordered from a store I stumbled upon, the kissarmywarewhouse.
    All four of the series 1 Love Gun figures and Peter and Paul from the ALIVE series, very well packed with bubblewrap. Cards and clams perfectly flat and still wearing the FTC factory clingwrap on the bubble. the cost?

kiss alive Peter & Paul 29.99 each
    love gun Ace & Peter 19.99 each
    love gune Gene & Paul 14.99 each

2 day shipping 11.44

total 141.38

Not too shabby considering the prices Ace alone is going for on fleabay...
    Last edited by Paladin; Sep 27, '17, 12:26 PM.
  • warlock664
    Persistent Member
    • Feb 15, 2009

Awesome!
    I've dealt with them before, and they do a great job.
    I've contemplated buying the Alive Peter & Paul, but I assume finding Gene & Ace will be next to impossible.
    Congrats!

Comment

• Paladin
      • Oct 26, 2015

Thanks, yeah so far no luck in finding the others. But I'll say this, I opened both Peters, and man do I not like the bodies....the arms have this weird twist when I lift them up, and the heads are hard as rocks.
      May be just my age showing but I remember the Mego heads being much more...well, squishy I guess.

Comment

• warlock664
        Persistent Member
        • Feb 15, 2009

Yeah, I bought a set of the Love Gun figures (8") a few years ago, and the bodies were definitely a huge disappointment. It was tough just getting them to stand, so I eventually just tossed them in a box. I really liked the packaging art for the recent Destroyer series, so I ordered a set last week. I'll probably just display them in the package, though. I would've liked to get a set of each pre-1983 series, and I may still pick up the First Album and Dressed to Kill, but I probably missed the boat with Alive!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎