X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by jwyblejr
    I think they use Overnight Shipping now. I believe they did away with the minimum of having to buy $25. I tried buying a replacement pair of KFG Hands and the total was around $30.
    My recent order was shipped standard USPS Priority.

And yes, the minimum order is now $7.50.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Mr.Marion
      Permanent Member
      • Sep 15, 2014

Originally posted by 4NDR01D
      The sci-fi line was pretty high on my list of wants. I think i just got tired of searching and coming up empty. Theyre something I'd gladly buy repros of.
      Very rare. In fact before this thread i never heard of them. I'll assume you mean these 3 figures. image.jpg

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

^Yes, and some others including Torak. Produced in the early '80s.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• 4NDR01D
          Alpha Centauri....OR DIE!
          • Jan 22, 2008

Theres a page on the web somewhere that has a bunch of Falcon GI Joe customs. They are so insanely cool. Anybody know what I'm talking about. I cant post photos from my phone or I would.

Comment

• Neutron X
            Persistent Member
            • Dec 22, 2007

Cool figures worth picking up. For you guys into making figures. Cottswald and Felipe (loucabornes sp?)teamed up to offer repro Falcon clothing. So you can make 12in Super Joe figures ect. with a little work.

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

The Loucoporbonecos clothing (which Cotswold imports) is exquisite (if you can use that to describe toy soldier clothes), the tailoing and details are beautiful. Worth every penny IMO.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎