Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Brazillian GI Joe returns from Estrela

Blog Entries
    Wow Cotswold has the best prices i've seen on the sets thus far, tempting.

Images
    I love the Adventure Team line, but I have plenty of Adventure Team Joe stuff.
    "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
    'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
    Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
    If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HardyGirl View Post
    I love the Adventure Team line, but I have plenty of Adventure Team Joe stuff.
    Yeah that's my issue with Reproductions normally. If you're patient you can get sweet deals on original AT stuff, even boxed items. I have lots of good scores.

But original Falcon stuff is impossible and expensive, so i'm tempted.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    ? Except for larger packages that require UPS, they use USPS Priority shipping, which seems to me reasonable considering their isolated location.
    I think they use Overnight Shipping now. I believe they did away with the minimum of having to buy $25. I tried buying a replacement pair of KFG Hands and the total was around $30.

I really like the sci-fi Falcon figures but I never see them (well, except for Brian's, lucky guy!). I'd be down for repros of those ones.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jwyblejr View Post
    I think they use Overnight Shipping now. I believe they did away with the minimum of having to buy $25. I tried buying a replacement pair of KFG Hands and the total was around $30.
    My recent order was shipped standard USPS Priority.

And yes, the minimum order is now $7.50.
    WANTED: NM or boxed Fonzie jalopy; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; minty POTA stallion reins (brown); Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-swords; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 4NDR01D View Post
    The sci-fi line was pretty high on my list of wants. I think i just got tired of searching and coming up empty. Theyre something I'd gladly buy repros of.
    Very rare. In fact before this thread i never heard of them. I'll assume you mean these 3 figures. image.jpg

Images
    ^Yes, and some others including Torak. Produced in the early '80s.
    WANTED: NM or boxed Fonzie jalopy; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; minty POTA stallion reins (brown); Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-swords; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Images
    Theres a page on the web somewhere that has a bunch of Falcon GI Joe customs. They are so insanely cool. Anybody know what I'm talking about. I cant post photos from my phone or I would.

Cool figures worth picking up. For you guys into making figures. Cottswald and Felipe (loucabornes sp?)teamed up to offer repro Falcon clothing. So you can make 12in Super Joe figures ect. with a little work.