X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VintageMike
    Permanent Member
    • Dec 16, 2004

George Perez Wonder Woman & Bob McLeod Spider-Man Art

As my want list (and space for comics) shrirks I've been getting more and more into actual comic art. While most stuff topping my want is out of my price range at the moment still been able to pick up some good stuff.

Wonder Woman by Geroge Perez -Was shocked no one had scooped this up from the dealer I bought it from

gpww2 by Mike Parker, on Flickr

Spider-Man by Bob McLeod Love Spidey and while McLeod himself wasn't realy known for Spidey the price was right and this was exactly the type of piece I wanted. Didn't break the bank either.

smbm by Mike Parker, on Flickr
  • Blue Meanie
    Banned
    • Jun 23, 2001

Wonder Woman by Perez is stunning. Only George can draw women like that. Congrats Mike.

Comment

• emeraldknight47
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 20, 2011

Wow! Those are both super nice pieces!! Perez' Wonder Woman is, as always, without peer. That Spidey by Bob McCleod, though, THAT is gorgeous!!! It screams "old school" Spidey so well!! I'd love to see some "old school" artists take a crack at some books, even if the books only came out periodically.
      sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎