X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

Justice League Action 4.5 in figures

While at my local grocery store HEB I noticed Justice League Action figures that are actual action figures.

JUSTICE LEAGUE ACTION BATMAN V1 (1).jpgJUSTICE LEAGUE ACTION SUPERMAN V1 (1).jpgJUSTICE LEAGUE ACTION FIRESTORM (1).jpgJUSTICE LEAGUE ACTION GREEN ARROW (1).jpgJUSTICE LEAGUE ACTION LEX LUTHOR (1).jpg

There about the size of the Justice League Unlimited but the plastic is a little too soft for my taste. With articulation in head, arms, forearms, waist, legs & knees. The weapon remind me of Rob Liefield weapons (big & silly). HEB had them at $8 each.
    Last edited by monitor_ep; Sep 19, '17, 3:59 PM.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

Justice League Action 4.5 inch pt 2

Here are the rest of wave 1.

JUSTICE LEAGUE ACTION JOKER.jpgJUSTICE LEAGUE ACTION WONDER WOMAN.jpgJUSTICE LEAGUE ACTION BATMAN V2.jpg
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Comment

• monitor_ep
      Talkative Member
      • May 11, 2013

Justice League Action vehicles

JUSTICE LEAGUE ACTION BATMOBILE (1).jpgJUSTICE LEAGUE ACTION BATMOBILE (7).jpgJUSTICE LEAGUE ACTION JUSTICE ONE (1).jpgJUSTICE LEAGUE ACTION JUSTICE ONE (6).jpgJUSTICE LEAGUE ACTION JUSTICE ONE (8).jpg

Today at TRU they had all DC action figure Bogo (40% second one) so I picked up the Batmobile & Justice 1. Batmobile does not come with a figure but the Justice 1 comes with a repaint Superman.
      Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Comment

• Mego Milk
        Custom Mego Maker
        • Jun 3, 2007

those are cool.

Comment

• monitor_ep
          Talkative Member
          • May 11, 2013

Space Cabbie

Space Cabbie.jpg

I will keep promoting this line so long in the hopes to add Space Cabbie to my collection. If they can do a Batmobile, they can do the Space Cab!
          Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Comment

• MRP
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 19, 2016

I finally ran across some of these at Walmart last night. I passed on the Joker and the Black & Gold Batman variant, but I did pick up these 4...

they didn't have any others, but I would have gotten Wonder Woman and Green arrow if they had them.

-M
            "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• ovenmitt
              Persistent Member
              • May 26, 2009

I saw these at my Wal- Mart tonight for $7.86 each same price WM reduced the 12" figures to last year that I have 5 of which is why I passed on 4.5". Same scale as JLU and Super Powers though.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

No Aquaman or Capt. Marvel!? I'd have collected this line had they been included.
                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• MRP
                  Persistent Member
                  • Jul 19, 2016

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                  No Aquaman or Capt. Marvel!? I'd have collected this line had they been included.
                  Neither has appeared on the Justice League Action series as far as I have seen (admitted I haven't seen all the episodes, just most), so I am not surprised neither is in the first wave of figures.

-M
                  "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• PNGwynne
                    Master of Fowl Play
                    • Jun 5, 2008

Yes, Aquaman was excluded, but I saw a character design for Cap--so I thought he was in the cartoons. I haven't seen the show.
                    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• monitor_ep
                      Talkative Member
                      • May 11, 2013

Captain Marvel-Shazam is on the tv series. There is little info on how many of this will come up before the line gets shut down. The figure are worse than the JLU figure, cheaper plastic. Blue Beetle & Flash were they last of Wave 1 to get released.
                      Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                        Verbose Member
                        • Mar 7, 2004

According to Action Figure Insider, new 12" figures are popping up like Lex, GL and Hawkman. I see more of the toys than I do the TV series, which I have never been able to catch on CN.

Chris
                        sigpic

Comment

• hedrap
                          Permanent Member
                          • Feb 10, 2009

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                          According to Action Figure Insider, new 12" figures are popping up like Lex, GL and Hawkman. I see more of the toys than I do the TV series, which I have never been able to catch on CN.

Chris
                          TRU has a 6-pack of 12" with GA and Hawkman. Easily one of the coolest Hawkman's I've seen.

Comment

• ovenmitt
                            Persistent Member
                            • May 26, 2009

I got 12" Lex Luthor and Plastic Man for $8.44 each at Wal-Mart yesterday. I was about to buy the $7.86 4" figures but could not after I saw the 12" for slightly more in price. Now I wish I had bought 12" Firestorm for $7.86 last month! Will be on lookout for other 12".

Comment

• comicmike
                              Persistent Member
                              • Sep 22, 2009

This is an older link about the initial 2" high prototypes. The list includes
                              Batman, Wonder Woman, Hawkman, Lobo, Mr. Freeze, Mongul, The Flash and Firestorm.
                              Along the same vein of the post string is an update is the pic grab of the 4.5" scale of a Mr Freeze from an eBay post. I missed that he hit the market.

Last edited by comicmike; Feb 18, '18, 5:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎