Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever almost lose a Mego or Mego accessory?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jayraytee
    Career Member
    • May 27, 2011

When I was 7 we moved. My Mom gave me some trash bags to put toys in from my room, I put my whole Mego collection in one. They were my prized posessions. (I was five in 1974, and had most of the super heroes, apes, a few monsters, few action jacksons and I think Spock and a klingon.) My Dad through out a lot of trash when we moved and there was a misunderstanding and he through out my Megos. I had no idea dn searched the boxes in our new house for what seemed like years and never found them.
    My posts were needlessly deleted ...

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

I lost my Scarecrow's hat, but a Mom-guided search-party located it in the neighbor's yard. I was really relieved!
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• cjefferys
        Duke of Gloat
        • Apr 23, 2006

Man, I guess I needed a Mom-guided search party back in '73!

Comment

• spiderman67
          Museum Super Collector
          • Jan 28, 2010

When I was 11(1978),we moved from the town we were in to another town all of 5 or 6 miles away.I remember it taking a few days to move everything. When all was said and done and I looked for my megos, they were nowhere to be found and I did have all of the WGSH line. Still don’t know what happened to them to this day.True story!!!
          Take two mego's and call me in the morning.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎