Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • johnnystorm
    Hot Child in the City
    • Jul 3, 2008

My DVR is bulging with horror goodness (isn't that a weird juxtaposition?)...many films I haven't seen yet or haven't seen in awhile.
    But no Captain Kronos ? Me so sad...

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

^I finally got tired of waiting for it to come back to TCM and just bought the DVD last year. I remember seeing that one when I was a teen and it really got me jazzed to see if there was a series of those. Unfortunately...no.

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
        ^That's it. The generic titles escaped me. TCM is calling it The Devil's Own. I've never seen that one.

Chris
        I like it for the performances. It's a little tepid and The Devil Rides Out is a better and more enjoyable occult film.

Burn, Witch, Burn/The Night of the Eagle is similar to The Witches but a better film imo.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎