Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Jim PACK additions...

Big Jim PACK additions...

Hi all...Ok, here are my latest 2 vintage additions...A boxed Beast and a boxed Howler...Both are unassembled in box and best of all they both have their unused decals...Although the decals for the cowl on the howler had already been put on which irritated me...Been looking for new, mint versions of these for awhile, so Im happy....I still need the lower tailgate for the Beast though, this one has a broken connector...So if anyone comes across one, please let me know...

20170916_120325 by Matthew Peregoy, on Flickr
    20170916_120341 by Matthew Peregoy, on Flickr

Very cool items sir

Blog Entries
    Wow, terrific stuff.

Thanks...Im not a huge Big Jim collector, but I did enjoy these as a kid...I really wish the earlier big jim vehicles like the Beast here and the jungle truck had the more "off road" look like the overseas versions did...Especially for the Beast....But still very cool nevertheless....Speaking of this PACK stuff, I remember seeing an Ebay auction which had already ended for a brand new, unassembled Blitz Rig set in the box, and it really didn't end up going for as much as I thought it would....I think it was sometime last year...I have never seen a MIB version of that set on ebay...Unfortunately once an ended auction is old enough it's removed from ebay, so I can't find it anymore...

Blitz Rig

Blog Entries
    i bow to your superior jimness.

Quote Originally Posted by palitoy View Post
    i bow to your superior jimness.

Thanks!

Damn, that is a nice set of boxed Big Jim stuff...If you run out of room, I'd be happy to take that Lazervette off your hands for you....

Matt

Images
    Blog Entries
    Holey Moley!! I covet a Fishin' Trip...
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Wow what a collection