• publiusr
    Museum Super Collector
    • Aug 23, 2015

Agreed.

Comment

• Wee67
      Museum Correspondent
      • Apr 2, 2002

It will live on in the Odean commercial! I can absolutely picture a huge, console TV spinning a K-tel record while you played there.

I'm glad you got to see it one more time. Several years ago, I went back to the apartment complex I lived in during my strongest Mego years ('74-'77). I also have such strong sentimental feelings as I lived here longer than I lived anywhere else during my childhood, 2&1/2 years! The exteriors were pretty much the same, but they had apparently painted the dark wood-paneled hallways white and the once-maroon doors green. I listened at the door of my old unit, #409, and thought how we told people that pushing the doorbell resulting in cleaning fluid being sprayed out. (I've always been this side-splittingly hilarious.) I walked up and down my old building (Bldg. #4, the Lenape Bldg. All the buildings were named after Native American tribes.) remembering creating adventures in the hall with my Batcave, dropping poopatroopers from the third floor top of the squared staircase and the séance where we foolishly tried to summon the devil and Lisa Churchray scared he crap out of us scratching on a door. Going back defined the feeling of bittersweet.

Woods.jpgphoto (5).jpgphoto.jpg
      Last edited by Wee67; Jan 29, '23, 10:11 AM.
      WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Comment

• VintageJoe70
        Veteran Member
        • Oct 12, 2016

Honestly, talking about all this dated decor, I personally love the whole layout of the Brady house...if it were real, just as it looks in the show...I could live there...
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/148083...57673799016342

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎