Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mary Canary
    Career Member
    • Jun 21, 2017

Personally, I love Krypton. It's the show I look forward to most each week.

I saw the trailer when it was leaked way way way back, and then SyFy came out and said "Oh ignore that trailer, that's not the trailer you were meant to see." I guess they released a different trailer later on, but I never checked it out or paid much attention to behind-the-scenes progress. It just seemed like it was forever "coming soon." So I didn't even realize it had premiered until the third episode. I ended up watching the first three in a block and was hooked. It's not the Krypton of Richard Donner or Zack Synder, and all of the British actors have me recalling Blake's 7. But it's intriguing, and suspenseful, and fun, and I just love Adam Strange!! This week is episode 7, and I think there are only 10 episodes in this first season. I wonder if it will do well enough to get a second season.

Comment

• Hector
      el Hombre de Acero
      • May 19, 2003

Tried to give it another shot, sorry, no can do....I just can’t get into it.

It’s officially off my OnDeman DVR scheduled recordings.
      sigpic

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
        Muddling through
        • Oct 4, 2008

I am having trouble getting through each episode too. I am a couple behind on my DVR. maybe if I get bored, LOL

Comment

• Hector
          el Hombre de Acero
          • May 19, 2003

I kept fast forwarding through the episode...that’s not a good sign...
          sigpic

Comment

• Mary Canary
            Career Member
            • Jun 21, 2017

The first couple of episodes are hard to get into... but you get more intrigued the farther along you go.
            I'd say push through if you can - it's worth it!

Only 10 episodes on season 1.
            I hope it gets renewed for season 2.

Comment

• emeraldknight47
              Talkative Member
              • Jun 20, 2011

Originally posted by Mary Canary
              The first couple of episodes are hard to get into... but you get more intrigued the farther along you go.
              I'd say push through if you can - it's worth it!

Only 10 episodes on season 1.
              I hope it gets renewed for season 2.
              Agreed. KRYPTON was slow to start, applied some gas, then slowed back down for an episode (the one about the House of Zod mainly), but has ramped back up again. Curious to see where they go with it...
              sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• Mary Canary
                Career Member
                • Jun 21, 2017

Krypton has been renewed for a season 2. Terrific!

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                  Muddling through
                  • Oct 4, 2008

I am finally catching up on this one. I almost stopped completely after the 3rd episode but reviews here had me hold out. I have only the season finale to watch but man did this show ramp up. I am really digging it now

Comment

• Mary Canary
                    Career Member
                    • Jun 21, 2017

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
                    I am finally catching up on this one. I almost stopped completely after the 3rd episode but reviews here had me hold out. I have only the season finale to watch but man did this show ramp up. I am really digging it now
                    That's so awesome!! I'm happy you stuck with it. The payoff is worth the first few episodes.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎