Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RIP Len Wein

Images
    Terribly sad news. A true titan of the Bronze Age. R.I.P.
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_T7BhcH-_Lqw/Rph52zHLjQI/AAAAAAAAAWY/IRQJUp3saOs/s200/Hulk.jpg

Looking for the following Mego "Comic Action Heroes" accessories: Penguin's umbrella and Green Goblin's satchel/shoulder bag.
    And one Mego Comic Activator (working or non working).

Images
    Truly sad news and truly a great loss to the comics world. Len Wein contributed SO much to the comics I read as a preteen, teen and young adult. He was a man of myriad talents who was able to respect source material AND innovate it at the same time.

Rest In Peace, sir, prayers of comfort and condolences to your family, friends and many, many fans.
    Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Images
    Very saddened by this. His name was always welcome in the credit box as writer or editor. I know he's more famous for c0-creating Swamp Thing and Wolverine, but his JLA run may be THE classic satellite Bronze Age version of the team. Plus, his Batman run is VERY underrated.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Earth 2 Chris View Post
    Plus, his Batman run is VERY underrated.

Chris

Boy, you called that right.
    WANTED: NM or boxed Fonzie jalopy; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; vintage Galahad box; Tin Man YBR box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; minty POTA stallion reins (brown); Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 brown body; POTA knife; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

>>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by toothaction View Post
    Nice piece to post, ta. Wein was as much a poet as a comic book writer and these panels are proof of that.
    Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Images
    NPR gave him a small tribute this morning.

Images
    Yes, a nice one I thought. A little reductive but noting his roots as a fan and his role as an innovator.
    WANTED: NM or boxed Fonzie jalopy; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; vintage Galahad box; Tin Man YBR box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; minty POTA stallion reins (brown); Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 brown body; POTA knife; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Images
    Posted this on BackIssue facebook. Here is the obituary notice from Long Island's Newsday:

https://www.newsday.com/entertainmen...-69-1.14149174
    "When not too many people can see we're all the same
    And because of all their tears,
    Their eyes can't hope to see
    The beauty that surrounds them
    Isn't it a pity".

- "Isn't It A Pity"
    By George Harrison

My Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders list:
    Good Traders List - Page 80 - Mego Talk