Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

^^^ Would do that if I could post pics somewhere.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Oh Spry, that Kermit image made my day!!!!
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Remco Monster
        GLOWS in the Dark!
        • May 3, 2006

He is GREAT! Hat fits on mine good, and I don't have any real issues, except that he should have come with a rubber chicken.

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

yours looks better than the one I got, even the lapel pin sticker is more visible. Mine won't stand up and the hat/hair do not want to work together.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Remco Monster
            GLOWS in the Dark!
            • May 3, 2006

Originally posted by thunderbolt
            yours looks better than the one I got, even the lapel pin sticker is more visible. Mine won't stand up and the hat/hair do not want to work together.
            Maybe I just got lucky with the hat fitting. Honestly though, if it wouldn't stay on I would have just glued it on. Who would want a hatless Sven anyway? For the price it definitely should fit correctly though.

Mine is a bit of a pain to stand up, but not because of loose joints. I notice the shoes are a little big for his feet. The feet on FTC's fat body seem small. I see this as a very minor thing, and I plan to remedy it by adding some socks and/or stuffing the shoes with something.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

Kind of tempted to give it a try, but so apprehensive. That's a real shame to feel that way about product you'd ordinarily flip over.

Chris
              sigpic

Comment

• pmwasson
                Maker
                • Sep 12, 2007

MeTV store says sold out.
                sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• tllgn
                  Persistent Member
                  • Feb 6, 2010

Interesting one week and svengoolie sold out.glad I bought one.its a,cool figure.
                  They mention more svngoolie figures to come.i like this one.it will be interesting ro see what they do next with this guy.good job ftc and metv.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                    Hi Ernie!!!
                    • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by pmwasson
                    MeTV store says sold out.
                    good, I can unload the crap on ebay then.

Comment

• Remco Monster
                      GLOWS in the Dark!
                      • May 3, 2006

The popularity of Svengoolie is always underestimated. When I saw there were only 1000, I knew they would sell out quickly.

They will be making more, so if you missed out, you will get another chance.

Comment

• Remco Monster
                        GLOWS in the Dark!
                        • May 3, 2006

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                        Kind of tempted to give it a try, but so apprehensive. That's a real shame to feel that way about product you'd ordinarily flip over.

Chris
                        Just remember, only two people who have gotten one have chimed in. Mine is nice, so did I get lucky, or did Thunderbolt get a dud?

Comment

• thunderbolt
                          Hi Ernie!!!
                          • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by TCM Hitchhiker
                          Just remember, only two people who have gotten one have chimed in. Mine is nice, so did I get lucky, or did Thunderbolt get a dud?
                          shouldn't they all be the same? I think after the 66 Catwoman I am done with FTC. THis one really bummed me out, loved watching him as a kid.

Comment

• Remco Monster
                            GLOWS in the Dark!
                            • May 3, 2006

shouldn't they all be the same? I think after the 66 Catwoman I am done with FTC. THis one really bummed me out, loved watching him as a kid.
                            Yes, they should. I am just saying people might want to wait for more reviews before deciding to buy one or not.

Personally, I very rarely buy FTC figures because of their giant head disease. I was really bummed at how their Space Ghost came out. He is just one of many examples of figures I was really looking forward to, and was disappointed in when released. Sven was a very pleasant surprise to me, to be honest.

Comment

• TrekStar
                              Trek or Treat
                              • Jan 20, 2011

Waiting for the 66 Catwoman is becoming a snore fest, I actually had forgotten about it, thanks for the remind.
                              Hopefully she's worth the wait, both Newmar and Kitt, just keeping positive thoughts.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                                Hi Ernie!!!
                                • Feb 15, 2004

^^^ I know she has the same glove set up as Batgirl, so that s strike one for me. Strike two is the crap body they continue to use.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎