Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New FTC Svengoolie

Svengoolie.jpg

This is a figure I would have not thought about in ReMego form but he does look good.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Images
    Just pulled the plug myself. They could stretch this line out too. In my area as a kid, we had Dr Shock on Saturday afternoon.
    LOOK
    Action Figure Design & Prototypes
    For Samples See Home -Type 3 Body & Spiderman
    To Contact: type3toys@comcast.net

Images
    Blog Entries
    ^^ Be neat to see a few more regional hosts in Mego form. Would love a Dr. Paul Bearer.
    Planet Earth is Blue

Blog Entries
    i would like one of these if anyone wants to order two, i'll cover your shipping on both.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Type3Toys View Post
    Just pulled the plug myself. They could stretch this line out too. In my area as a kid, we had Dr Shock on Saturday afternoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post
    ^^ Be neat to see a few more regional hosts in Mego form. Would love a Dr. Paul Bearer.
    Great ideas - this would be a perfect lead-in to a Horror Host line. A revamped Elvira, Zacherlie, Commander USA - pretty sure folks here would buy 'em up.
    "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

He looks like he would be with the Scooby Doo figures!

JeffBearCO

I just had to order one of these svengoolies ,i seen his show ,reminds me of the classic 70s ,here in port ore We had sinister cinema ,and the hosts
    taught me everything about monsters ,and as a kid i loved that.although i would rather have an Elvira retro then a svengoolie (well who wouldnt?) i still
    like the guy .of course id also rather have the local 70s -Victor ives and jimmy hollister in costume from sinister cinema .but svengoolie will have to do.

Images
    Svengoolie is appointment TV ever since we finally got MeTV last fall. I'm going to get one to hang out with my EMCE Universal Monsters! And I saw those same flinging chickens at TRU Sunday!

I would like to see a line of Horror hosts like Zacherly, Elvira, and even more modern guys like Dr. Gangrene.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Earth 2 Chris View Post
    Svengoolie is appointment TV ever since we finally got MeTV last fall. I'm going to get one to hang out with my EMCE Universal Monsters! And I saw those same flinging chickens at TRU Sunday!

I would like to see a line of Horror hosts like Zacherly, Elvira, and even more modern guys like Dr. Gangrene.

Chris
    Yeah, I would love a Zacherley!
    The hands that grip.

Quote Originally Posted by lilbrosj66 View Post
    Svengoolie? I'm sorry to say I have no idea who that is. Was he in movies? TV? Public access?
    He is the local (Chicago land area) horror tv host ala Zacherly/Elvira/Grandpa; etc,etc... Been at it for decades.