Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: New FTC Svengoolie

Images
    Kind of tempted to give it a try, but so apprehensive. That's a real shame to feel that way about product you'd ordinarily flip over.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    MeTV store says sold out.

Interesting one week and svengoolie sold out.glad I bought one.its a,cool figure.
    They mention more svngoolie figures to come.i like this one.it will be interesting ro see what they do next with this guy.good job ftc and metv.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pmwasson View Post
    MeTV store says sold out.
    good, I can unload the crap on ebay then.
    Planet Earth is Blue

Images
    The popularity of Svengoolie is always underestimated. When I saw there were only 1000, I knew they would sell out quickly.

They will be making more, so if you missed out, you will get another chance.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Earth 2 Chris View Post
    Kind of tempted to give it a try, but so apprehensive. That's a real shame to feel that way about product you'd ordinarily flip over.

Chris
    Just remember, only two people who have gotten one have chimed in. Mine is nice, so did I get lucky, or did Thunderbolt get a dud?

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TCM Hitchhiker View Post
    Just remember, only two people who have gotten one have chimed in. Mine is nice, so did I get lucky, or did Thunderbolt get a dud?
    shouldn't they all be the same? I think after the 66 Catwoman I am done with FTC. THis one really bummed me out, loved watching him as a kid.
    Planet Earth is Blue

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post
    shouldn't they all be the same? I think after the 66 Catwoman I am done with FTC. THis one really bummed me out, loved watching him as a kid.
    Yes, they should. I am just saying people might want to wait for more reviews before deciding to buy one or not.

Personally, I very rarely buy FTC figures because of their giant head disease. I was really bummed at how their Space Ghost came out. He is just one of many examples of figures I was really looking forward to, and was disappointed in when released. Sven was a very pleasant surprise to me, to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post
    Waiting for the 66 Catwoman is becoming a snore fest, I actually had forgotten about it, thanks for the remind.
    Hopefully she's worth the wait, both Newmar and Kitt, just keeping positive thoughts.

Images
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ I know she has the same glove set up as Batgirl, so that s strike one for me. Strike two is the crap body they continue to use.
    Planet Earth is Blue