• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

New Flex Armstrong gets comic book

Stretch Armstrong and his Flex Fighters comic book cover.jpg

Following up on the exciting news that Stretch Armstrong is returning in animated form for the new Netflix TV show, Stretch Armstrong and the Flex Fighters, Hasbro has announced a collaboration with longtime partners IDW on a spinoff comic book starring the rubbery hero and his friends. According to a report from THR, the book will be written by committee, headed up by the show’s head writers Kevin Burke and Chris “Doc” Wyatt, along with apparently all the executive producers of the show. Thankfully, Nikos Koutsis will be the sole artist on the title.
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/09...nikos-koutsis/

Seems like it is going to be a fun read and series.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Its got a DC silver age team book vibe, like the Metal Men or Doom Patrol. Just based on a single pic its hard to say for sure, but that's what I get from it.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• monitor_ep
      Talkative Member
      • May 11, 2013

Finally we get to see the trailer.
      Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

And now I don't like it all that much. Really annoying music.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• monitor_ep
          Talkative Member
          • May 11, 2013

Produced with Hasbro Studios, the series introduces Jake “Stretch” Armstrong as a teenage superhero who teams up with two friends (Nathan “Wingspan” Park and Ricardo “Omni-Mass” Perez) after they are exposed to experimental chemicals that give them amazing powers.

Stretch Armstrong and the Flex Fighters stars Scott Menville (Teen Titans Go!, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) as Stretch Armstrong, Steven Yeun (The Walking Dead, Okja) as Nathan Park/Wingspan and Ogie Banks (Ultimate Spider-Man) as Ricardo Perez/Omni-Mass.

Other cast members include Wil Wheaton (Teen Titans Go!, Star Trek: The Next Generation) as Rook, Felicia Day (The Guild, Supernatural) as Erica, Keith David (Adventure Time, Rick and Morty) as Kane, Kate Mulgrew (Star Trek: Voyager) as Dr. C, and Walter Koenig (Star Trek) as Mr. Savic.

Stretch Armstrong and the Flex Fighters will also receive a tie-in comic book series written by Kevin Burke and Chris Wyatt, with art by Nikos Koutsis. “We’re so excited to bring Stretch Armstrong into comics with IDW,” Burke said. “Our teen superhero TV series is very much influenced by classic comics, so Stretch Armstrong and the Flex Fighters having their own monthly print adventures feels like a perfect fit.” Along with writing the comic, Burke and Wyatt developed the Stretch Armstrong television revival alongside Victor Cook.

Debuting later this year on Netflix, Stretch Armstrong and the Flex Fighters will be made up of 26 episodes

http://www.cbr.com/netflix-stretch-armstrong/
          Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎