X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr.Marion
    Permanent Member
    • Sep 15, 2014

Originally posted by Mikey
    I don't get the appeal of the oversized square head trend.

I can live with the 90's trend of Japanese superdeformed figures, but these square heads don't blow my skirt up and seem boring
    I think pops are more about availability and the different licenses. A easy $10 gift to give someone.

Comment

• Hedji
      Citizen of Gotham
      • Nov 17, 2012

This is my all time favorite Ernest Borgnine moment. Ever.

Comment

• msenger76
        Veteran Member
        • Nov 3, 2009

all of those funkos are NYCC exclusive and limited editions. i'd love the black hole figs, scrooge and the mr. toad, but they will sell out instantly and all go to ebay for over $100

Comment

• Mr.Marion
          Permanent Member
          • Sep 15, 2014

Originally posted by msenger76
          all of those funkos are NYCC exclusive and limited editions. i'd love the black hole figs, scrooge and the mr. toad, but they will sell out instantly and all go to ebay for over $100
          Black hole fans here are the outliers. The property is Far too niche for a commercial toy line but right up the alley for a con exclusive. If you aren't attending nycc I would expect to set aside $40- 60 for Vincent or max.

Comment

• Allie Fox
            Veteran Member
            • Jun 1, 2009

Originally posted by Mr.Marion
            Black hole fans here are the outliers. The property is Far too niche for a commercial toy line but right up the alley for a con exclusive. If you aren't attending nycc I would expect to set aside $40- 60 for Vincent or max.
            I somewhat agree. The Black Hole is an Odd Cod in that it has not aged well. As an adult viewer it is a little weird. It was more of a spectacle to kids in 1980 so there is certainly a nostalgia factor for those who might not have seen it since the good ol' days.

If you haven't already listened to it, the Black Hole episode of Pod Stallions is one of the best ever.
            If I had only spent a tenth of the time studying Physics that I spent learning Star Wars and Baseball trivia, I would have won the Nobel Prize.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎