Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • filmation batman fan
    The Man of Many Voices
    • Aug 30, 2005

Very sad to wake up to this news this morning. I was blessed to have met one time. He was at Fanboys Expo in Knoxville TN back in 2015. It's a crying shame Oscar Goldman was not in the SMDM pilot movie, considering he was in Cyborg. When he debuted in Wine, Women, and War and Solid Gold Kidnapping, Oscar seemed to be a cold, calculating boss, but when SMDM became a series, Oscar became more of a friend to Steve Austin, and eventually a father/mentor figure to Jaime Sommers in the Bionic Woman. I learned Richard Anderson was the driving force behind the TV reunion movie trilogy. He will most certainly be missed. Farewell Pal. :(

Comment

• bleit1701
      Career Member
      • Jan 1, 2009

Richard, Lee and Lindsey were at comicon here a couple years ago. See them all on stage at the panel was a real thrill. Their interaction was on point.
      Better late than never.....

Comment

• Bruce Banner
        HULK SMASH!
        • Apr 3, 2010

Sad news. R.I.P.
        PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• Mongoose1983
          Career Member
          • May 14, 2010

Sad news indeed. A key character in one of the greatest TV series to ever grace TV screens worldwide! R.I.P. Richard Anderson.
          www.tamiyaclub.com/member.asp?id=23692

Comment

• JediJaida
            Talkative Member
            • Jun 14, 2008

I recently watched him in the movie "It's a Dog's Life", it wasn't much of a part, but he was excellent in it.

He also starred with Stewart Granger in "Scaramouche"; he died less than ten minutes into the movie, but he was very earnest and passionate in the role he played.
            JediJaida

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

Scaramouche is one of my favorites--I watch it regularly on dvd and TCM. You're right, Anderson has a good bit in it.

I enjoy him on Perry Mason, too.
              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Mikey
                Verbose Member
                • Aug 9, 2001

He was the "body" in a pretty good Classic Columbo episode

Basically his sis killed him to get the family fortune to herself

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎