X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jetjungle75
    Career Member
    • Jan 11, 2013

FF Palitoy Superman going rate?

Could not see any listed on the current"Going Rate" section, so does anyone know what the current going rate is for an all original (with exemption of chest emblem) FF Superman is?
    I understand that the FF Superman is one of the hardest FF's to get.
    Thanks
  • Blue Meanie
    Banned
    • Jun 23, 2001

Depending on the condition it could range from $100 - $150. If you have a pic of figure post it and I could give a better assessment. Cap and Supes are the hardest of the Fist Fighters. Because Cap has the shield I'd give him an edge as far as rarity. Also have to remember that the rubberband between the legs usually dry rots and I have yet to find an equivalent for replacing that band. Also have to make sure that the head is original to the figure. You just can't simply have a regular Superman head on a Fist Fighter body. The FF heads are specific to the body. Hope that info helps.

Comment

• Jetjungle75
      Career Member
      • Jan 11, 2013

Originally posted by Blue Meanie
      Depending on the condition it could range from $100 - $150. If you have a pic of figure post it and I could give a better assessment. Cap and Supes are the hardest of the Fist Fighters. Because Cap has the shield I'd give him an edge as far as rarity. Also have to remember that the rubberband between the legs usually dry rots and I have yet to find an equivalent for replacing that band. Also have to make sure that the head is original to the figure. You just can't simply have a regular Superman head on a Fist Fighter body. The FF heads are specific to the body. Hope that info helps.
      Here are some pictures as requested.

IMG_0280.jpgIMG_0281.jpgIMG_0282.jpg

As I said, he is all original with exemption of his emblem. The original owner had him from new, can even remember the toy shop he bought it from!

The Captain America FF I have is 100% all original including the star on the chest as well as the shield.
      Here is a picture of him in his repo box:
      IMG_0283.jpg

Here is a picture of my other FF Superman, again in his repo box. This one is all original, with exemption of chest emblem.
      IMG_0284.jpg

I also have the rest of the FF's. Nice to have alongside the regular WGSH's.
      Last edited by Jetjungle75; Aug 30, '17, 1:10 PM. Reason: Added a picture.

Comment

• Blue Meanie
        Banned
        • Jun 23, 2001

Looks to be legit. I would still ask about the rubberband between his legs. That will be an absolute pain to replace properly/the right rubberband. In that condition with the fraying cape and missing the emblem I would say $100 would be more than reasonable for it. Maybe $110...but again in my opinion that depends on the FF action and the rubberband between the legs.

Comment

• Jetjungle75
          Career Member
          • Jan 11, 2013

Many thanks for the information Blue Meanie. Much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎