Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sunday Funday!

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge Galvan View Post
    Dude, you KILLED IT! Good job

and...

I hate that term: "Sunday Funday" there is NOTHING FUN about SUnday, as You likely have to get up for WORK the next morning!!! :(

I work at a job that doesn't provide a typical weekend off and rarely have 2 days in a row off, so any day is a day that I have to get up for work the next day potentially, but I usually get Sundays off (I have to work 3 or 4 per year) and my wife is in banking so she does get them off which means Sunday is usually the one day we count on to both have off, hence it is the day we usually make fun plans together (or do house projects together and those are definitely NOT Fundays. But you have to make the days you have available Fun Days regardless of what the morning of the next day brings.

-M

Yesterday was the Champion City Comic Con here in my hometown. I came home with a huge haul of comics, prints and commissions...

you can check out detail pics of stuff in my Imugr...https://imgur.com/a/VEijA

but a few highlights...I snagged a The Mummy movie poster for a whopping $2 in the charity auction...

a Micronauts sketch cover featuring Acroyear by Jay Fife...

who I spent almost a half hour with talking Micronauts toys and the Golden issues of Marvel's Micronauts,

and acquired one of my grails-a copy of Bernie Wrightson's Frankenstein...

which also happened to have been a signed copy.

-M

I scrolled through the pics at you Imgur link. That is some great stuff you picked up.

I'm a fan of The Pulps and Pulp Heroes, Conan, and Kamandi so I was really digging all of those items you got. Thought the Jack Kirby "In the Days of the Mob" was particularly interesting. Didn't know that existed so I looked it up. I may have to try to track one down.

Thanks for sharing the pics of your haul!
    Last edited by Makernaut; Oct 30, '17 at 1:26 PM.