X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tllgn
    Persistent Member
    • Feb 6, 2010

youtube reviews

With all these great FTC figures that have come out ,its fun to see all these youtube reviews ,This one Guy called MIB master museum .for
    the last few weeks has been doing some great reviews on a lot of these FTC retro megos .if your on the fence about a figure and wondering
    should i get a specfic figure ,check out his video reviews ,if he has not covered a figure yet ,he might get to it soon ,i have almost every
    figure hes covered already ,but he covered a couple i dont have ,and its interesting to see some that he has in hand .
    also makes you appreciate the ones i already have .
  • comicmike
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 22, 2009

Great post! I also like his channel's Mego playlist. I catch his reviews every chance I can:

I agree that his coverage of the Mego-FTC stuff is good:

WELCOME TO THE MIB MASTER TOY MUSEUM !!!! THIS CHANNEL WAS CREATED FOR ADULT TOY AND COMIC BOOK COLLECTORS !!! AT THE MIB MASTER TOY MUSEUM , WE SHOWCASE A VARIETY OF COLLECTIBLE TOYS AND COMICS FROM DECADES PAST !!! THE MIB MASTER TOY MUSEUM WAS CREATED AS A MEANS TO CONNECT COLLECTORS , WITH TOYS AND COMICS , THAT THEY HAVEN'T SEEN FOR YEARS !!! PLASE ENJOY VISITING THE MIB MASTER TOY MUSEUM TODAY !!!! THE MUSEUM ALSO SHOWCASES , EXCELLENT HOT TOPIC OF DISCUSSIONS , RANGING FROM , COLLECTING TO BUDGETING AND MANAGING A TOY COLLECTION !!!
    Last edited by comicmike; Aug 26, '17, 12:45 PM.

Comment

• warlock664
      Persistent Member
      • Feb 15, 2009

Interesting.
      He'd probably get a lot more views if he correctly labeled these as "FTC" rather than "Mego". I've searched FTC or Figures Toy Company on YouTube many times, but have never been directed to his reviews.

Comment

• MEGOMAN
        Defender of the Megoverse
        • Dec 30, 2008

MIB is a breath of fresh air on YouTube. He's a very nice guy! That's a goof idea for the title of his videos. I'll let him know!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎